EMERGENCY UPDATE! Secret Mission MUST READ IF YOU DONATED!

24

Comments

  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a friendly reminder about this since the week and month is coming to an end.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that anyone is keeping score or anything but I just thought I would let you FOGs know the Noobs are kicking your as*es on this. 1 guy with 8 posts and a couple with a month here have been all over this. You guys gonna let the Noobs show you up like that? ;)
  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Not that anyone is keeping score or anything but I just thought I would let you FOGs know the Noobs are kicking your as*es on this. 1 guy with 8 posts and a couple with a month here have been all over this. You guys gonna let the Noobs show you up like that? ;)

    Stirring up the natives there, be careful.
  • No_one21
    No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Too late to join this mofo?
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck no brother still have 2 weeks to join in. Left it open so guys had time to join. Message incoming.
  • No_one21
    No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Heck no brother still have 2 weeks to join in. Left it open so guys had time to join. Message incoming.
    Replied.
  • jimmyv723
    jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I signed up yesterday and hopefully we can get some more people in it. Definitely been a lot going on lately but hopefully with a couple weeks left there will be more joining in.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29
     
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 days left and looking good
  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Not that anyone is keeping score or anything but I just thought I would let you FOGs know the Noobs are kicking your as*es on this. 1 guy with 8 posts and a couple with a month here have been all over this. You guys gonna let the Noobs show you up like that? ;)
    How's it go? "Fool me once, shame on me"? The newest noobs didnt see the last game you played...
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    Not that anyone is keeping score or anything but I just thought I would let you FOGs know the Noobs are kicking your as*es on this. 1 guy with 8 posts and a couple with a month here have been all over this. You guys gonna let the Noobs show you up like that? ;)
    How's it go? "Fool me once, shame on me"? The newest noobs didnt see the last game you played...
    This is legit and trust me if you do not know the details you want in on this. Promise I am not pulling a prank this time.
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    Not that anyone is keeping score or anything but I just thought I would let you FOGs know the Noobs are kicking your as*es on this. 1 guy with 8 posts and a couple with a month here have been all over this. You guys gonna let the Noobs show you up like that? ;)
    How's it go? "Fool me once, shame on me"? The newest noobs didnt see the last game you played...
    This is legit and trust me if you do not know the details you want in on this. Promise I am not pulling a prank this time.
    I can vouch for Jake on this one, fellas. This is a most worthy mission.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    Not that anyone is keeping score or anything but I just thought I would let you FOGs know the Noobs are kicking your as*es on this. 1 guy with 8 posts and a couple with a month here have been all over this. You guys gonna let the Noobs show you up like that? ;)
    How's it go? "Fool me once, shame on me"? The newest noobs didnt see the last game you played...
    This is legit and trust me if you do not know the details you want in on this. Promise I am not pulling a prank this time.
    I can vouch for Jake on this one, fellas. This is a most worthy mission.
    I got the details and I am in. Heck of a good guy
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget fellas this launches Monday so if you want in time is running out. Well deserving target.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, let's move up the date to this Friday and Saturday but no later then Monday if you are launching individual packages. Our target could really use some acts of kindness to lift his spirits. PM me if you need any info. Still plenty of room for anyone who wants to participate. Group bomb will still go out on original date but given current circumstances I think it would be great to launch individual packages sooner.

    2 ways to participate. Donate to group bomb which I will detail in PM or launch your own package.
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Guys, let's move up the date to this Friday and Saturday but no later then Monday if you are launching individual packages. Our target could really use some acts of kindness to lift his spirits. PM me if you need any info. Still plenty of room for anyone who wants to participate. Group bomb will still go out on original date but given current circumstances I think it would be great to launch individual packages sooner.

    2 ways to participate. Donate to group bomb which I will detail in PM or launch your own package.
    ... or both! :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:
    Guys, let's move up the date to this Friday and Saturday but no later then Monday if you are launching individual packages. Our target could really use some acts of kindness to lift his spirits. PM me if you need any info. Still plenty of room for anyone who wants to participate. Group bomb will still go out on original date but given current circumstances I think it would be great to launch individual packages sooner.

    2 ways to participate. Donate to group bomb which I will detail in PM or launch your own package.
    ... or both! :^)

    So 1 out on Fri and another out on Sat, are we doubling down, lol
  • First_Warrior
    First_Warrior Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:
    Guys, let's move up the date to this Friday and Saturday but no later then Monday if you are launching individual packages. Our target could really use some acts of kindness to lift his spirits. PM me if you need any info. Still plenty of room for anyone who wants to participate. Group bomb will still go out on original date but given current circumstances I think it would be great to launch individual packages sooner.

    2 ways to participate. Donate to group bomb which I will detail in PM or launch your own package.
    ... or both! :^)
    Release weapons on Friday!!!
  • bert873
    bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the carnage!
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:
    Guys, let's move up the date to this Friday and Saturday but no later then Monday if you are launching individual packages. Our target could really use some acts of kindness to lift his spirits. PM me if you need any info. Still plenty of room for anyone who wants to participate. Group bomb will still go out on original date but given current circumstances I think it would be great to launch individual packages sooner.

    2 ways to participate. Donate to group bomb which I will detail in PM or launch your own package.
    ... or both! :^)

    So 1 out on Fri and another out on Sat, are we doubling down, lol
    No just one if you want. Group package goes next week but if you guys can launch This weekend that would be great. If you are feeling saucy you can send 2 but the retalliation may be more then you can handle.
  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we posting DC's or keeping it super secret, 007 style?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jbohon
    jbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Are we posting DC's or keeping it super secret, 007 style?


    Good question.


    “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    avengethis:
    Are we posting DC's or keeping it super secret, 007 style?


    Good question.


    I say 007 style. I put a little backup in the air this morning
  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to use a medium flat rate box. Hopefully the target has a bomb shelter built around his mailbox.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries on DC# because people can choose 2 ways to play.

    Closing this out tomorrow. If you planned to join in please do so tonight or tomorrow ao I can finish the package and participant's names.
  • Echambers
    Echambers Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we square?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have your name down buddy. Thanks!
    Jd50ae got you too buddy. THanks.
  • jimmyv723
    jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    This will be pretty damn epic and a lot of fun to see the mass carnage.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29
     
  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    No worries on DC# because people can choose 2 ways to play.

    Closing this out tomorrow. If you planned to join in please do so tonight or tomorrow ao I can finish the package and participant's names.

    I'll launch tomorrow, couldn't make it today. I'll pm you the numbers jsnake. Is the collection complete?
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The items are on the way to me. Hope to have them Monday. Have the other half already.
  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Pm to ya