EMERGENCY UPDATE! Secret Mission MUST READ IF YOU DONATED!

jsnake
jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Last time I pranked you guys but this is no joke. There is a mission I need help with and trust me all of you will want to be in on this. It is very important to keep this quiet. First rule of fight club we do not talk about fight club type of stuff. PM for details and I may also need some intel. This is going to be something special for someone special. Thanks fellas.
«134

Comments

  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is open to new guys, old guys, ladies, children, circus clowns, varmints, and anyone feeling saucy.
  • brianetz1
    brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Pm sent
  • Lee.mcglynn
    Lee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Did you find the Enola gay?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Did you find the Enola gay?!
    What about Joon? oh wait ....... he's TJ3K, nevermind
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • greg2648
    greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Sending PM.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be good. People may get hurt over this. Maybe I should have created an alter ego.
  • matkn293
    matkn293 Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm to ya.

    Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

    Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!


  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone replied to. Plenty of room for more so don't be shy. If you are busy and have too much going on now no worries this is scheduled for 3 weeks out so plenty of time to join the party.
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Did you find the Enola gay?!
    What about Joon? oh wait ....... he's TJ3K, nevermind
    take me on a trip i'd like to go someday. take me to new york i'd love to see L A. you can be my philipino boyyyy
  • jd50ae
    jd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do so love sneaky stuff.
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Let's rock and roll! PM
  • brianetz1
    brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    reply PM sent with intel
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I do love me some sneakery!
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent, sir.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone replied to. The item I mentioned has been found and intel has been received on the rest. Just need the help from you guys. Plenty of time to get in on this.
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muahhahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

    (Ooops. Sorry. Did I type that out loud?)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh what the ****, pm sent
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to be outstanding! You guys are great. No set limit on participants and easy to join in. Open until August 15th. Things have been adjusted a little due to intel received. Anyone wants an update just message me. Group effort so after you hear the plan we are open to suggestions.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mission update available if anyone wants info PM.
  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont know how I missed this. sending you a pm now.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Mission update available if anyone wants info PM.
    PM to you.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    dont know how I missed this. sending you a pm now.
    Have to love the new guy jumping in. Let me just warn you if your name is on this you better reinforce your mailbox.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO based off a few responses let me just say I know I messed with you fellas once before but I swear this is no trick or joke. I cannot handle getting a new mailbox again so this is legit and easy to join.
  • First_Warrior
    First_Warrior Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be gentle with me,I'm a old man. This is a first for me. PM sent
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    Be gentle with me,I'm a old man. This is a first for me. PM sent
    Hey buddy your message didn't come through but we would be happy to have you join in. I am messaging you the details now. This will give you some good street cred around here too.
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    LMAO based off a few responses let me just say I know I messed with you fellas once before but I swear this is no trick or joke. I cannot handle getting a new mailbox again so this is legit and easy to join.
    I'll vouch for Jake on this one. He's not pulling another fast one... pretty sure he learned his lesson on that score. This is a most excellent mission and worthy of everyone's efforts. Let's make this EPIC, brothers!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jbohon
    jbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this looks like too much fun. If you'll have me, I'm in. PM inbound.

    “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • EoL
    EoL Posts: 182 ✭
    intrigued but 0 cash right now to jump in to anything at all... if u want send me a pm to show me the details
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Message incoming. There are 2 ways to get in on this. Message for details.