Feral pig question
Comments
-
pigs have ribs, i may smoke some this weekend,lolThe Kid:
Really????!!!!bigfnsteve:
Blasphemy *fluff post*The Kid:
Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinioncatfishbluezz:They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.
No BS here guys this what I pulled out of the Feral I lit up last night,, couldnt even smoke half,,,I've been voicin construction issues with LP for a while now. I'll be trying to contact them on this one but unsure as to how to go about it
Check it out
0 -
LMAO,,I smoked some last night too, then I got full..;o) Got a call in,, we'll see,,not expectin much,, I know with all things handmade these things happen or a torcedor can have a bad day, just seems to be happening more frequently than normal with their stuff. And yes when payin this amoint of $ (thanks JJ) one wouldnt expect this,, I remember droppin a twenty on one of these when they first came out.jj20030:
pigs have ribs, i may smoke some this weekend,lolThe Kid:
Really????!!!!bigfnsteve:
Blasphemy *fluff post*The Kid:
Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinioncatfishbluezz:They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.
No BS here guys this what I pulled out of the Feral I lit up last night,, couldnt even smoke half,,,I've been voicin construction issues with LP for a while now. I'll be trying to contact them on this one but unsure as to how to go about it
Check it out
0 -
I just finished talkin to the guy who handles these type of things and just like most people in the cigar industry,, super nice and acommodating.. I have his number if youd like it D.catfishbluezz:
I will tell you this...if you email customer service...good luck lol... I did on several ocassions, even reached out to JD and while he got his guy on it, never got anything.... I won't be buying much anymore.The Kid:
Really????!!!!bigfnsteve:
Blasphemy *fluff post*The Kid:
Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinioncatfishbluezz:They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.
No BS here guys this what I pulled out of the Feral I lit up last night,, couldnt even smoke half,,,I've been voicin construction issues with LP for a while now. I'll be trying to contact them on this one but unsure as to how to go about it
Check it out
0 -
Well, shows that ccom has them in stock now, $145 a box!!! And the Dirty Rats at awesome prices!!0
-
I just ordered a box of FFP and dirty rats.0
-
Same, how well do FFPs and Dirty Rats age?rwheelwright:I just ordered a box of FFP and dirty rats.0 -
They age well IMO, unlike the 9scarlin:
Same, how well do FFPs and Dirty Rats age?rwheelwright:I just ordered a box of FFP and dirty rats.0 -
What was his name? Curious...because I had a horrible experience.The Kid:
I just finished talkin to the guy who handles these type of things and just like most people in the cigar industry,, super nice and acommodating.. I have his number if youd like it D.catfishbluezz:
I will tell you this...if you email customer service...good luck lol... I did on several ocassions, even reached out to JD and while he got his guy on it, never got anything.... I won't be buying much anymore.The Kid:
Really????!!!!bigfnsteve:
Blasphemy *fluff post*The Kid:
Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinioncatfishbluezz:They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.
No BS here guys this what I pulled out of the Feral I lit up last night,, couldnt even smoke half,,,I've been voicin construction issues with LP for a while now. I'll be trying to contact them on this one but unsure as to how to go about it
Check it out
0 -
Sending PMcatfishbluezz:
What was his name? Curious...because I had a horrible experience.The Kid:
I just finished talkin to the guy who handles these type of things and just like most people in the cigar industry,, super nice and acommodating.. I have his number if youd like it D.catfishbluezz:
I will tell you this...if you email customer service...good luck lol... I did on several ocassions, even reached out to JD and while he got his guy on it, never got anything.... I won't be buying much anymore.The Kid:
Really????!!!!bigfnsteve:
Blasphemy *fluff post*The Kid:
Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinioncatfishbluezz:They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.
No BS here guys this what I pulled out of the Feral I lit up last night,, couldnt even smoke half,,,I've been voicin construction issues with LP for a while now. I'll be trying to contact them on this one but unsure as to how to go about it
Check it out
0 -
wish I could tell.you. My first box of ffp is only a month or 2 old.scarlin:
Same, how well do FFPs and Dirty Rats age?rwheelwright:I just ordered a box of FFP and dirty rats.0 -
if anyone knows where to buy a box or 2 please pm me. i can only buy 2 sticks at a time once a week. suxs.0
-
Good luck with that. Singles are about all you'll find nowadays.jeep edson:if anyone knows where to buy a box or 2 please pm me. i can only buy 2 sticks at a time once a week. suxs.0 -
Ordred a box last week which was just dropped off at my door. They are out there...you just need to keep checking inventory.Steve2010:
Good luck with that. Singles are about all you'll find nowadays.jeep edson:if anyone knows where to buy a box or 2 please pm me. i can only buy 2 sticks at a time once a week. suxs.0







