Feral pig question
Rail_Jockey
Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
What is the average selling price for Liga privada feral pigs?
0
Comments
-
Guess $15 range, see they are higher in places $18-19Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0
-
First few boxes I purchased were $160, last few I've purchased were in the $175 range, add like $6-$10 for shipping on top.0
-
I usually pay ~ 16 to 18 depending on if I decide to drive for them.0
-
I stopped at a smoke shops in davenport and they were a little high.jthanatos:I usually pay ~ 16 to 18 depending on if I decide to drive for them.0 -
I am not aware of any smoke shop in Davenport.Rail Jockey:
I stopped at a smoke shops in davenport and they were a little high.jthanatos:I usually pay ~ 16 to 18 depending on if I decide to drive for them.0 -
There's one by the rock island arsenaljthanatos:
I am not aware of any smoke shop in Davenport.Rail Jockey:
I stopped at a smoke shops in davenport and they were a little high.jthanatos:I usually pay ~ 16 to 18 depending on if I decide to drive for them.Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0 -
Well, there are two. One by the Moline gate and bridge, Baker Street. And one by the Rock Island gate and bridge called Hickey Brothers. I didn't know if there was one actually in Davenport, which is the other side of the river. Hickey Brothers carries FFPs, and last time I got one there, it was ~18.MVW67:
There's one by the rock island arsenaljthanatos:
I am not aware of any smoke shop in Davenport.Rail Jockey:
I stopped at a smoke shops in davenport and they were a little high.jthanatos:I usually pay ~ 16 to 18 depending on if I decide to drive for them.0 -
just happen to see baker street when there on golf trip!jthanatos:
Well, there are two. One by the Moline gate and bridge, Baker Street. And one by the Rock Island gate and bridge called Hickey Brothers. I didn't know if there was one actually in Davenport, which is the other side of the river. Hickey Brothers carries FFPs, and last time I got one there, it was ~18.MVW67:
There's one by the rock island arsenaljthanatos:
I am not aware of any smoke shop in Davenport.Rail Jockey:
I stopped at a smoke shops in davenport and they were a little high.jthanatos:I usually pay ~ 16 to 18 depending on if I decide to drive for them.Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0 -
Just ordered a box yesterday for $150.0
-
pm to yaJay9Jay9Jay9:Just ordered a box yesterday for $150.Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0 -
The ever elusive friggin piggy, I kick myself for not getting a few while I was home and the local b&m had them0
-
you were shopping with wife and she had your ba...marineatbn03:The ever elusive friggin piggy, I kick myself for not getting a few while I was home and the local b&m had themLife is too short, live it like no tomorrow...0 -
This is true. She was there.MVW67:
you were shopping with wife and she had your ba...marineatbn03:The ever elusive friggin piggy, I kick myself for not getting a few while I was home and the local b&m had them0 -
They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.0
-
Responded, but it looks like they are out again. They had them up last night and most of today.0
-
pm sentJay9Jay9Jay9:Responded, but it looks like they are out again. They had them up last night and most of today.0 -
Sorry guys it was rock island. Hickory brothers. All, and I mean all of their padron's had what the shop keep said pflum on them. Never seen every stick in the humidor get pflum at once. They had a big selection but pretty high.0
-
Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinioncatfishbluezz:They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.0 -
Blasphemy *fluff post*The Kid:
Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinioncatfishbluezz:They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.0 -
i gotta get my hands on one of these, you cant go thru the threads without someone mentioning the pig!0
-
Yeah, their prices are kinda high, unless you get the punch card, then it evens out pretty well in line with other local tobacco. Never seen plume (or mold) on any of their cigars, but I will have to watch out for it the next time I am there.Rail Jockey:Sorry guys it was rock island. Hickory brothers. All, and I mean all of their padron's had what the shop keep said pflum on them. Never seen every stick in the humidor get pflum at once. They had a big selection but pretty high.0 -
Really????!!!!bigfnsteve:
Blasphemy *fluff post*The Kid:
Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinioncatfishbluezz:They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.
No BS here guys this what I pulled out of the Feral I lit up last night,, couldnt even smoke half,,,I've been voicin construction issues with LP for a while now. I'll be trying to contact them on this one but unsure as to how to go about it
Check it out
0 -
What is the punch card?jthanatos:
Yeah, their prices are kinda high, unless you get the punch card, then it evens out pretty well in line with other local tobacco. Never seen plume (or mold) on any of their cigars, but I will have to watch out for it the next time I am there.Rail Jockey:Sorry guys it was rock island. Hickory brothers. All, and I mean all of their padron's had what the shop keep said pflum on them. Never seen every stick in the humidor get pflum at once. They had a big selection but pretty high.0 -
Then you should send the rest to me for further research and substantiation of your opinion, lol.The Kid:
Really????!!!!bigfnsteve:
Blasphemy *fluff post*The Kid:
Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinioncatfishbluezz:They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.
No BS here guys this what I pulled out of the Feral I lit up last night,, couldnt even smoke half,,,I've been voicin construction issues with LP for a while now. I'll be trying to contact them on this one but unsure as to how to go about it
Check it out
0 -
12 punches, and they record the cost of what you buy. You then get store credit equal to the average cost of those 12 items.Rail Jockey:
What is the punch card?jthanatos:
Yeah, their prices are kinda high, unless you get the punch card, then it evens out pretty well in line with other local tobacco. Never seen plume (or mold) on any of their cigars, but I will have to watch out for it the next time I am there.Rail Jockey:Sorry guys it was rock island. Hickory brothers. All, and I mean all of their padron's had what the shop keep said pflum on them. Never seen every stick in the humidor get pflum at once. They had a big selection but pretty high.0 -
I had to think for a second about finding the penny in the cigar.
But seriously, I love the FFPs. In fact I just ordered 5 more and 5 Rats from a place in South Dakota.
They are becoming as rare as hen's teeth.0 -
I will tell you this...if you email customer service...good luck lol... I did on several ocassions, even reached out to JD and while he got his guy on it, never got anything.... I won't be buying much anymore.The Kid:
Really????!!!!bigfnsteve:
Blasphemy *fluff post*The Kid:
Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinioncatfishbluezz:They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.
No BS here guys this what I pulled out of the Feral I lit up last night,, couldnt even smoke half,,,I've been voicin construction issues with LP for a while now. I'll be trying to contact them on this one but unsure as to how to go about it
Check it out
0 -
sadly my B&M sell them for going on a little over 18. not worth it imo. 15 maybe but still that's pretty expensive. more than an opus so for me that's a killer.MVW67:Guess $15 range, see they are higher in places $18-190 -
wow, that's some stick! I haven't had a cigar yet that had this problem, but I feel for those that do especially at a premium price. I like the pig but I actually prefer the #9's more. Even they are a bit on the spendy side. I figure any cigar I smoke is a gamble on how it smokes and if there will be sticks in it or not. sure when you get into the more premium cigars "you" shouldn't have to worry about it but maybe there is a roller or two that has a funny bone that gets tickled when they do this sort of thing.catfishbluezz:
I will tell you this...if you email customer service...good luck lol... I did on several ocassions, even reached out to JD and while he got his guy on it, never got anything.... I won't be buying much anymore.The Kid:
Really????!!!!bigfnsteve:
Blasphemy *fluff post*The Kid:
Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinioncatfishbluezz:They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.
No BS here guys this what I pulled out of the Feral I lit up last night,, couldnt even smoke half,,,I've been voicin construction issues with LP for a while now. I'll be trying to contact them on this one but unsure as to how to go about it
Check it out
0 -
There is a place in NH that has them for $15. I agree there is a lot under $15 that are just as good if not better. Still a great smoke!0












