I'm looking to diversify.
stephen_hannibal
Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭
5- Reyes Family Premier Coronas
5- Arganese ML3 Robustos
10- Arganese Nicaraguan Presidente Petite Coronas
5- 5 Vegas Relics
5- 5 Vegas Gold Churchills
5- NUB Connecticut
I have too many of these sticks and am looking to get rid of a few.
Does anyone have a Lot 23 or a Grand Envoy?
5- Arganese ML3 Robustos
10- Arganese Nicaraguan Presidente Petite Coronas
5- 5 Vegas Relics
5- 5 Vegas Gold Churchills
5- NUB Connecticut
I have too many of these sticks and am looking to get rid of a few.
Does anyone have a Lot 23 or a Grand Envoy?
0
Comments
-
PM sent0
-
I think I've got a couple of lot 23s and a couple envoys...
You still have the nubs and the 5v relics?0 -
I don't have the NUBS but I still have the Relics...0
-
PM sent0