Trade Anyone?

Vulchor
Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey All,

Looking through the humidor I have a few single sticks Im not really into right now...looking if anyone wants a trade. Sticks are...

Rocky Patel Summer 08 (toro), Montecristo Vintage 99 Platinum Tube (rob), Punch Upper Cut (toro), Graycliff 1666 (torp), Padilla Habano (corona), Brickhouse (rob), Oliva Master Blends 3 (torp), Oliva Serie V Maduro 09

Looking for... LFD Double Ligero (either wrapper), Saint Luis Rey Series G, Padron 1964 (either wrapper), CAO Vision, GAR, Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra, Punch Rare Corojo, Diesel, Cubao, Bahia Icon & Deseo, Drew Estate Natural, Man O' War Ruination.

Comments

  • Hugemoose
    Hugemoose Posts: 458 ✭
    PM sent.
  • phobicsquirrel
    phobicsquirrel Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Hey All,

    Looking through the humidor I have a few single sticks Im not really into right now...looking if anyone wants a trade. Sticks are...

    Rocky Patel Summer 08 (toro), Montecristo Vintage 99 Platinum Tube (rob), Punch Upper Cut (toro), Graycliff 1666 (torp), Padilla Habano (corona), Brickhouse (rob), Oliva Master Blends 3 (torp), Oliva Serie V Maduro 09

    Looking for... LFD Double Ligero (either wrapper), Saint Luis Rey Series G, Padron 1964 (either wrapper), GAR, Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra, Punch Rare Corojo, Diesel, Cubao, Bahia Icon & Deseo, Drew Estate Natural, Man O' War Ruination.

    not a fan of the Oliva maduro, them are fighting words around here, not that I'm saying it.........

  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else look for a trade?? I would really appreciate it----I have some other sticks too I could part with for some of the list above I really wanted. I got a couple Opus X Belicosos, CAO La Travista, CAO Soprano, 5 Vegas Red, Padilla Miami.....anything anyone???
  • JZ
    JZ Posts: 827 ✭
    Here I was all excited that I had 2 Edge Sumatra's in the humi only to figure out they were corojo!
  • TatuajeVI
    TatuajeVI Posts: 2,378 ✭
    Sending you a PM. I got a few of the one you're looking for.
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Gracias Tat
  • Krieg
    Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent

    "Long ashes my friends."

  • TatuajeVI
    TatuajeVI Posts: 2,378 ✭
    Replied.

    Edit: OO! 1000th post for Kreig!
  • Hays
    Hays Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Replied.

    Edit: OO! 1000th post for Kreig!
    Yup!!! Congrats Krieg!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

    ¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats indeed!!! Replied to both of you btw.
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    PMed
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Back at ya Goldy.
  • Goldy
    Goldy Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    And to you
  • Vulchor
    Vulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    PM's waiting fellas
  • rwheelwright
    rwheelwright Posts: 3,294 ✭✭
    I think out of all the ones you are looking for I may have a Diesel lying around and a Man O' War. And I don't even have a few of them. Sorry man... I would love to have traded for those Opus.