CAO Event

So Im going to a CAO event tomorrow and Im not too familiar with the brand. Can any one tell me what I should keep my eyes open for?

Comments

  • stephen_hannibal
    stephen_hannibal Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭
    Women, always a good one.... and the apocalypse cause you never know when.
  • rdnstn
    rdnstn Posts: 992 ✭✭
    I personally like the VR the best but the Brazilia and Italia are also very good.
  • ejenne87
    ejenne87 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭
    the Anniversary Maduro, it's the best maduro I have had. I love it
  • smbrink
    smbrink Posts: 406 ✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Women, always a good one.... and the apocalypse cause you never know when.
    ...Thanks for that little gem there buddy :)
  • alienmisprint
    alienmisprint Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭
    Definately the America and the MX2, those are by far my favorite CAO's. The Italia is pretty good too, I'm not sure if they have any event-only cigars though.
  • Cooper33
    Cooper33 Posts: 168 ✭
    I like CAO, and smoked a MX2 the other day and thought it was pretty darn good.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to get and try the LaTraviata which may well earn the title of cigar of the year. Warning though....that thing has potential to kick your butt. Make sure you eat first and sit and relax when you smoke it. Do not be mowing the grass and doing physical work like my dumb butt did when I smoked it.
  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    Cooper33:
    I like CAO, and smoked a MX2 the other day and thought it was pretty darn good.
    CX2, MX2, LX2, are my favorite CAO, if it has an X, I will like it.
  • One2gofst
    One2gofst Posts: 583 ✭
    The VR is good. If there are any eXtreme there GET THEM!!! One of my favorite smokes I have ever had and I haven't had one in two and a half years because I can't find them anywhere.
  • shamrocked
    shamrocked Posts: 285 ✭
    my favorite CAO cigars are the brazilia, italia, and mx2 - i have a anniversary maduro aging for about 3 months now - waiting a few more to try it