Wordle
Comments
-
Wordle 1,654 3/6
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩2 -
Wordle 1,655 3/6
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟨⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩3 -
Wordle 1,655 5/6*
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 83/99
Luck 44/990 -
-
two mistakes this morning,

Wordle 1,656 5/6*🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟨
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 71/99
Luck 46/990 -
Wordle 1,657 5/6*
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 63/99
Luck 52/990 -
Wordle 1,657 3/6
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩3 -
Wordle 1,658 3/6*
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 87/99
Luck 75/992 -
Wordle 1,659 3/6*
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 96/99
Luck 77/992 -
one mistake, one good but "unlikely" answer
Wordle 1,660 6/6*
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟨🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 54/99
Luck 44/990 -
Wordle 1,660 3/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩3 -
Wordle 1,661 6/6*
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 67/99
Luck 34/990 -
Tough one today ^
1 -
Took 1/2 an hour to get the word this morning
Wordle 1,662 5/6*
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 84/99
Luck 29/991 -
Tough one today, I made a mistake and also Wordle kept telling me that I had to include a letter in the word that I had included so I had to turn off hard mode to complete this because it was being stupid.
Wordle 1,662 6/6
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟨🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )0 -
Wordle 1,663 3/6*
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 92/99
Luck 83/992 -
-
This is the second word I always guess if I have the vowels from my first guess but in the wrong spot.
Wordle 1,663 2/6⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩2 -
Wordle 1,664 4/6*
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 91/99
Luck 41/991 -
Wordle 1,665 4/6*
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 93/99
Luck 45/991



