Wordle
Comments
-
Wordle 1,456 4/6*
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 90/99
Luck 57/991 -
Scratched this morning, hit enter instead of backspace, then guessed a valid word but not in the wordle dictionary. Think I will go back to sleep.
Wordle 1,457 X/6*⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 45/99
Luck 54/991 -
Wordle 1,457 4/6
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩1 -
Wordle 1,458 4/6*
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 88/99
Luck 44/990 -
Wordle 1,459 5/6*
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 93/99
Luck 43/990 -
146 day streak snapped. Between two words and I guessed the wrong one.
Wordle 1,460 X/6⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩1 -
Ditto, same gutter
Wordle 1,460 X/6*🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 87/99
Luck 45/991 -
Ok, Chris, it is up to you save the forum from wearing the cone of shame.
0 -
Rachel got it in two today. We have a casual running score competition, limited to up or down by five guesses, first thing in the morning. Today she got it in two guesses. I am presently down by five. A pleasant way to start the day.
I suspect Chris will do well today.
Wordle 1,461 4/6*
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 88/99
Luck 51/992 -
I was stumped this morning so I described the first row with eliminations to Kim while I drove up to Red Bluff, it only took her a couple minutes to figure it out and when I checked tonight it was correct.
Wordle 1,461 2/6*
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )2 -
Wordle 1,462 3/6*
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 69/99
Luck 90/992 -
I've never seen this word before.
Wordle 1,464 3/6🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩3 -
Wordle 1,464 3/6*
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 89/99
Luck 56/992 -
Wordle 1,465 3/6*
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 99/99
Luck 50/992 -
Wordle 1,466 3/6*
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 99/99
Luck 77/991 -
Wordle 1,467 4/6*
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 99/99
Luck 37/991 -
Wordle 1,468 2/6*
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩WordleBot
Skill 79/99
Luck 92/993



