I'm on a Quest

Usaf06
Usaf06 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thread will be updated 👀

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

«13456

Comments

  • peter4jc
    peter4jc Posts: 19,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Tracking no's! I want to see lots of tracking no's!

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Guitarded
    Guitarded Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭✭✭

    This should be interesting…..anything I can help with? 🤔😉😎

    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Rdp77
    Rdp77 Posts: 8,854 ✭✭✭✭✭


    🤔

    If it don’t bother me, it don’t bother me. Just leave me alone.

  • Rdp77
    Rdp77 Posts: 8,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

    One of those subliminal messages I guess

    If it don’t bother me, it don’t bother me. Just leave me alone.

  • silvermouse
    silvermouse Posts: 26,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022


    Nick got a new Occulus Quest

    Or wants you to send him your extra kitty cats

  • TheKraken
    TheKraken Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Patrickbrick said:

    @Rdp77 said:

    🤔

    Why does the 21 grams of protein picture look just like the **** emoji?

    That's what's they taste like....

  • Patrickbrick
    Patrickbrick Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

    How has no one posted the "well, we're waiting" from caddy shack yet?

    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Itsfine
    Itsfine Posts: 21,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

    I am the Troll Jesus. Follow me, my children, or clutch your pearls tightly.

    @ScotchnSmoke still sux lots of large wéiners. And tons of small ones. 
  • RobbyCruz
    RobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

  • Usaf06
    Usaf06 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

    have to stop by the PO to grab some boxes then the first round flies.

    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

  • WaterNerd
    WaterNerd Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln


  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

  • genareddog
    genareddog Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Usaf06 said:
    First round has launched
    Allan 9505506687162042600488

    Steve 9505506687162042600501

    Larry 9505506687162042600525

    More to follow.....

    Last time I help you out!

  • Usaf06
    Usaf06 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The wheel is filling up, keep on posting

    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter