Rookie Bombing Run

2»

Comments

  • JGruvey
    JGruvey Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 down 💣💣 to go!
  • ShawnOL
    ShawnOL Posts: 16,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:
    LoL your comment reminded me of an image from Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno. 
    Delightfully morbid.
    Too much? 

    Not at all.  My kind of artwork.  Dark.

    Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

  • JGruvey
    JGruvey Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 more bomb to go but I think they’re on a riverboat... 💣
  • perpetualenigma3
    perpetualenigma3 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:
    ShawnOL said:
    LoL your comment reminded me of an image from Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno. 
    Delightfully morbid.
    Too much? 

    Not at all.  My kind of artwork.  Dark.
    Yes, Gustav Dore did amazing work with the drawings in Dante's Divine Comedy
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel
  • 0patience
    0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo said:
    I have his addy if anyone needs it....just sayin.  Hehehe
    Yes please. PM me.
    Cause you know, I have some catchin up to do.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

    Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    MorganGeo said:
    I have his addy if anyone needs it....just sayin.  Hehehe
    Yes please. PM me.
    Cause you know, I have some catchin up to do.
    PM sent!
  • JGruvey
    JGruvey Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    MorganGeo said:
    I have his addy if anyone needs it....just sayin.  Hehehe
    Yes please. PM me.
    Cause you know, I have some catchin up to do.
    Hey what is this nonsense! Morgan you’re gonna make my target list for this one...
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    JGruvey said:
    0patience said:
    MorganGeo said:
    I have his addy if anyone needs it....just sayin.  Hehehe
    Yes please. PM me.
    Cause you know, I have some catchin up to do.
    Hey what is this nonsense! Morgan you’re gonna make my target list for this one...
    lol...Sure you noticed I never returned the favor when I requested your addy!   
  • JGruvey
    JGruvey Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha that’s okay the only 2 addy’s I had for these bombs were franks and paul’s I’ll find you. 💣
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JGruvey said:
    1 more bomb to go but I think they’re on a riverboat... 💣
    Hmmm. You made me curious. But yes I’m out. Won’t be home till the tenth. If you sent me something I need to let my neighbor know. 
  • skydiverD
    skydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very impressive bombing run!  All well deserving targets.  Nicely done!  
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • TNBigfoot68
    TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Rhamlin said:
    JGruvey said:
    1 more bomb to go but I think they’re on a riverboat... 💣
    Hmmm. You made me curious. But yes I’m out. Won’t be home till the tenth. If you sent me something I need to let my neighbor know. 
    Let him know @Rhamlin. I traced the tracking #'s and you have mail. I actually asked Patrick about it a couple days ago, he thought you have someone picking up your mail. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Rhamlin
    Rhamlin Posts: 9,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    JGruvey said:
    1 more bomb to go but I think they’re on a riverboat... 💣
    Hmmm. You made me curious. But yes I’m out. Won’t be home till the tenth. If you sent me something I need to let my neighbor know. 
    Let him know @Rhamlin. I traced the tracking #'s and you have mail. I actually asked Patrick about it a couple days ago, he thought you have someone picking up your mail. 
    I do but he mainly does it when I give him a heads up a package is coming. 
  • JGruvey
    JGruvey Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ricky said his neighbor stashed the bomb in his humi for him. That’s makes 7 direct hits 💣💣💣💣💣💣💣! Mwahahaha good luck with the mailbox repairs gentlemen. 📦🔥
  • KenpoKnight
    KenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Return 💣 headed your way!  Should land Monday!

    9505512280929320251814
  • NorCalR1
    NorCalR1 Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I'm hijacking this thread because some rookie from North California set me the sticks, claiming I have a birthday but you can't believe anything from these rookies.



    Thanks David! 
    Happy Belated Birthday hope there are a few that are new to you 

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • JGruvey
    JGruvey Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Return 💣 headed your way!  Should land Monday!

    9505512280929320251814
    I almost got away retaliation free...
    Chris fired off a nice round with some new to me’s in it. Excited to try them thanks Chris!

  • peter4jc
    peter4jc Posts: 19,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yakster is a very nice guy.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • IndustMech
    IndustMech Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    @Yakster is a very nice guy.
    Nice hit, Chris

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice retaliation.  
  • Yakster
    Yakster Posts: 34,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not that nice, that was @KenpoKnight Chris, I believe.

    Nice hit, Chris.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jc
    peter4jc Posts: 19,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I'm not that nice, that was @KenpoKnight Chris, I believe.

    Nice hit, Chris.
    Just shut up and take it.  :-)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Yakster
    Yakster Posts: 34,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Nice hit, Peter, from a kind and generous BoTL!

    Nachos available upon request.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • KenpoKnight
    KenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re welcome!  That unbanded one is a Cigar Fed hot cocoa.  @Yakster is a great guy too 😀
  • Yakster
    Yakster Posts: 34,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lies, all lies.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1
    NorCalR1 Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re welcome!  That unbanded one is a Cigar Fed hot cocoa.  @Yakster is a great guy too 😀
    And somehow @yakster always manages to fly under the radar. 

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....