Hit by the Legend!
WaterNerd
Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
Jim @Bigshizza tossed a hand grenade my way just to say Hi 👋

Look at this line-up. Thank you Jim. You make this forum great. I’m proud to be apart of this great community 👍🏻

Look at this line-up. Thank you Jim. You make this forum great. I’m proud to be apart of this great community 👍🏻
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln
Tagged:
17
Comments
-
Jim has ben on a roll lately!!!I was born a fool, and just got bigger!1
-
Jim is single handedly destroying all ccom forum mailboxes! No one is safe it seems!
Nice hit @BigshizzaIf you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience

If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....3 -
Damn.0
-
Very nice0
-
I'm not racist like my Dad was, so I won't say "All Commiefornians deserve to get bombed", but I am not exactly indifferent to this particular act of unwanted brutality. (pretend rage quits this thread)
"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."1




