Is it just me?
Rhamlin
Posts: 9,142 βββββ
Or does anyone else get better looking every day? Canβt wait till tomorrow. π
6
Comments
-
I think it is just us.
Down over a 100 lbs and not a single hair loss.3 -
I wink at myself in the mirror every morning I'm so good lookin.........3
-
It's a cross between that's just how men think, and our eyesight getting worse every dayΒ Β"I could've had a Mi Querida!" Β Nick Bardis9
-
My theme song is "Oh Lord, It's Hard To Be Humble" by Mac Davis. ΒHey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?5
-
There is not too many of us perfect ones left!
1 -
I tell you what. I woke up and it happened again!2
-
I think the same thing when i look in the mirror. Then, i put my glasses on.Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-55
-
I think that is the first sign that your eyesight is going.Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.2
-
Once you hit seventy you will stay away from mirrors. It's not that you are old and wrinked up it's just that you don't give a damm.9
-
I agree wholeheartedly. Itβs been a while since I turned seventy and I gave up trying to impress anyone a long time ago. As we used to say during the Korean War period, βfvckβem, feedβem fish headsβ....... ΒFirst_Warrior said:Once you hit seventy you will stay away from mirrors. It's not that you are old and wrinked up it's just that you don't give a damm.
5









