Ye Olde CI Daily Banter
Comments
-
Go Dodgers 😚0
-
After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess, now I'm picking up hints of leather....0
-
Indeed Kc, I've reached my mid point and welcomed that pepper you mentioned.kckasper said:
Black pepper and creamy oak now just past the mid-point. Wonderful complexity.Trish said:After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess, now I'm picking up hints of leather....0 -
...Pour'N...0
-
I reached my mid point 30 years ago. Wait! What? Oh, you meant the cigar.Trish said:
Indeed Kc, I've reached my mid point and welcomed that pepper you mentioned.kckasper said:
Black pepper and creamy oak now just past the mid-point. Wonderful complexity.Trish said:After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess, now I'm picking up hints of leather....1 -
Hehehe I hope that I haven't reached my mid point yet... ...but if I have i'm enjoying the company so hold on boys it's about to be a fun ride. Lolkckasper said:
I reached my mid point 30 years ago. Wait! What? Oh, you meant the cigar.Trish said:
Indeed Kc, I've reached my mid point and welcomed that pepper you mentioned.kckasper said:
Black pepper and creamy oak now just past the mid-point. Wonderful complexity.Trish said:After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess, now I'm picking up hints of leather....0 -
Evening everyone

1 -
Evening Dm0
-
Velvet wrapper on this thing. Little spice, leather, and cedar.1
-
I'm old. If you check the Declaration of Independence you'll see my signature between that of Abraham Clark and John Hart.Trish said:
Hehehe I hope that I haven't reached my mid point yet... ...but if I have i'm enjoying the company so hold on boys it's about to be a fun ride. Lolkckasper said:
I reached my mid point 30 years ago. Wait! What? Oh, you meant the cigar.Trish said:
Indeed Kc, I've reached my mid point and welcomed that pepper you mentioned.kckasper said:
Black pepper and creamy oak now just past the mid-point. Wonderful complexity.Trish said:After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess, now I'm picking up hints of leather....
3 -
So what you're saying is I'm talking to greatness...? 😉kckasper said:
I'm old. If you check the Declaration of Independence you'll see my signature between that of Abraham Clark and John Hart.Trish said:
Hehehe I hope that I haven't reached my mid point yet... ...but if I have i'm enjoying the company so hold on boys it's about to be a fun ride. Lolkckasper said:
I reached my mid point 30 years ago. Wait! What? Oh, you meant the cigar.Trish said:
Indeed Kc, I've reached my mid point and welcomed that pepper you mentioned.kckasper said:
Black pepper and creamy oak now just past the mid-point. Wonderful complexity.Trish said:After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess, now I'm picking up hints of leather....1 -
-
Not to be confused with the halfway point.kckasper said:
I reached my mid point 30 years ago. Wait! What? Oh, you meant the cigar.Trish said:
Indeed Kc, I've reached my mid point and welcomed that pepper you mentioned.kckasper said:
Black pepper and creamy oak now just past the mid-point. Wonderful complexity.Trish said:After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess, now I'm picking up hints of leather....0 -
Oliva Master Blend Irish Churchill. Still a good deal at Holt’s for $3.49 with free shipping. Recall SteveR preferred them over the V.
2 -
When I was at Valley Forge with General Washington we ran out of cigars. So we rolled horseschitt and straw, wrapped it in corn husks, and that was the first Gurkha.Trish said:
So what you're saying is I'm talking to greatness...? 😉kckasper said:
I'm old. If you check the Declaration of Independence you'll see my signature between that of Abraham Clark and John Hart.Trish said:
Hehehe I hope that I haven't reached my mid point yet... ...but if I have i'm enjoying the company so hold on boys it's about to be a fun ride. Lolkckasper said:
I reached my mid point 30 years ago. Wait! What? Oh, you meant the cigar.Trish said:
Indeed Kc, I've reached my mid point and welcomed that pepper you mentioned.kckasper said:
Black pepper and creamy oak now just past the mid-point. Wonderful complexity.Trish said:After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess, now I'm picking up hints of leather....3 -
I enjoy the V, you'll have to let me know what you think of it.cigarbreath said:Oliva Master Blend Irish Churchill. Still a good deal at Holt’s for $3.49 with free shipping. Recall SteveR preferred them over the V.0 -
Evening Mikey!0
-
Yes, and the 2nd time this year Lorenzen ( a pitcher) pinch hit's for a Grand Slam. Evening MikeY.cigarbreath said:0 -
kckasper said:
When I was at Valley Forge with General Washington we ran out of cigars. So we rolled horseschitt and straw, wrapped it in corn husks, and that was the first Gurkha.Trish said:
So what you're saying is I'm talking to greatness...? 😉kckasper said:
I'm old. If you check the Declaration of Independence you'll see my signature between that of Abraham Clark and John Hart.Trish said:
Hehehe I hope that I haven't reached my mid point yet... ...but if I have i'm enjoying the company so hold on boys it's about to be a fun ride. Lolkckasper said:
I reached my mid point 30 years ago. Wait! What? Oh, you meant the cigar.Trish said:
Indeed Kc, I've reached my mid point and welcomed that pepper you mentioned.kckasper said:
Black pepper and creamy oak now just past the mid-point. Wonderful complexity.Trish said:After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess, now I'm picking up hints of leather....
damn bout choked when I read that
0 -
Not to be confused with half azzed.cigarbreath said:
Not to be confused with the halfway point.kckasper said:
I reached my mid point 30 years ago. Wait! What? Oh, you meant the cigar.Trish said:
Indeed Kc, I've reached my mid point and welcomed that pepper you mentioned.kckasper said:
Black pepper and creamy oak now just past the mid-point. Wonderful complexity.Trish said:After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess, now I'm picking up hints of leather....0 -
Evening dm! You should hear the stories about when I was with King Henry IV at Agincourt in 1415.1
-
Tat H VI Nobles and pour'N.0
-
-
Mutt has been to Oxford?cigarbreath said:1 -
....Shhh, don't tell no one.kckasper said:
Mutt has been to Oxford?cigarbreath said:0 -
…or half pint.cigarbreath said:
Not to be confused with half azzed.cigarbreath said:
Not to be confused with the halfway point.kckasper said:
I reached my mid point 30 years ago. Wait! What? Oh, you meant the cigar.Trish said:
Indeed Kc, I've reached my mid point and welcomed that pepper you mentioned.kckasper said:
Black pepper and creamy oak now just past the mid-point. Wonderful complexity.Trish said:After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess, now I'm picking up hints of leather....0



