Birthday

1…5152535557

Comments

  • Hawks
    Hawks Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

  • Stubble
    Stubble Posts: 10,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks everyone! You too @CalvinAndHobo ...

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Vision
    Vision Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy birthday Esteban

  • Stubble
    Stubble Posts: 10,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks Pete!

    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • genareddog
    genareddog Posts: 4,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy birthday Ricky, have a great day!

  • Yakster
    Yakster Posts: 34,631 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Birthday Ricky!

    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ShawnOL
    ShawnOL Posts: 16,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Ditto, Ricky.

    Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • peter4jc
    peter4jc Posts: 19,295 ✭✭✭✭✭

    HBD, Disco.

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • IndustMech
    IndustMech Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Birthday, Ricky @Rhamlin

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • TRayB
    TRayB Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Birthday Ricky!

  • silvermouse
    silvermouse Posts: 26,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Birthday Ricky I miss your stories.

  • OmgFrigginMike
    OmgFrigginMike Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy birthday!

  • Hawks
    Hawks Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

  • dirtdude
    dirtdude Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭✭✭

    HBD Ricky,
    I wonder how good looking he is by now

    A little dirt never hurt
  • edz
    edz Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Birthday

  • peter4jc
    peter4jc Posts: 19,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11

    Happy Birthday, Gnads!!! 🎉🎂🎁🍰🍻

    @IndustMech

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • IndustMech
    IndustMech Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thank you, Peter

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • ShawnOL
    ShawnOL Posts: 16,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy birthday, John.

    Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

  • genareddog
    genareddog Posts: 4,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy birthday

  • dirtdude
    dirtdude Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Birthday John

    A little dirt never hurt
  • WolfHunter909_
    WolfHunter909_ Posts: 404 ✭✭✭✭

    Happy Birthday 🎂

  • Olekingcole
    Olekingcole Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy birthday

    I don't have problems, just more work to do.

  • TRayB
    TRayB Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Birthday John!

  • Yakster
    Yakster Posts: 34,631 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Birthday John.

    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • memento_mori
    memento_mori Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy birthday John

  • edz
    edz Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Birthday. Hpe it s a great one.

  • IndustMech
    IndustMech Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks, everyone

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.