Hit by Vulchor! WHY?

No_one21
No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
image

Not sure why this showed up on what's left of my door step, but KABOOM! Thanks Vulchor man, great smokes and came at a great time for me. Can't wait to burn them, and BURN THEM ALL!! :p

Comments

  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Man, those are nice smokes and Quesada I couldn't smoke enough of. Enjoy brother and way to go Vulchor.

  • Eulogy
    Eulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit, Vulchor!
  • Chemnitz
    Chemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Great hit, great target! Good job!
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit on Sammy there Dave! He needed the pick me up!
  • Crousefer
    Crousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Man there is some crazy stuff going on right now dang?? I think I might start into selling mailbox insurance and him bunk ers and vaults. Nice hits. Both awesome smokes.
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit! Enjoy Sam.
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah that's a Helluva hit, Oktoberfest love right there!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection there. Why you ask, why not I think is the answer.
  • matkn293
    matkn293 Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit there!

    Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

    Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!