Trade
Gumby_130
Posts: 40
I'm sending out a few 5ers due to bad ncaa picks, while Im going to the PO Im looking for a good vet to trade I'll send first( would like a firefighter if any) if no ones up for it-Give me someone to bomb.
0
Comments
-
I'm down for a trade you can send my end to Firerob, he is a firefighter in Azle Texas. If this works for you please PM your address and will pass Robs to you."We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give". Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.0 -
Firefighters smell0
-
I'm inPatrickbrick:I'm down for a trade you can send my end to Firerob, he is a firefighter in Azle Texas. If this works for you please PM your address and will pass Robs to you.0 -
Sounds good PM replied."We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give". Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.0 -
Coming at you Sean 9505 5110 6664 5090 4673 04."We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give". Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.0 -
That's just down right dirty. Love it.Patrickbrick:I'm down for a trade you can send my end to Firerob, he is a firefighter in Azle Texas. If this works for you please PM your address and will pass Robs to you.0 -
Nothing to see here.WaltBasil:
That's just down right dirty. Love it.Patrickbrick:I'm down for a trade you can send my end to Firerob, he is a firefighter in Azle Texas. If this works for you please PM your address and will pass Robs to you."We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give". Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.0 -
9505 5213 2131 5092 0000 470
-
Rain:Firefighters smell
Yea, but they get showers. EMTs on the other hand smell and don't.0 -
-
No Sean thank you, enjoy and in the not so distant future I will get another one out to you."We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give". Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.0 -
Round two 9505 5110 6087 5106 5481 09"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give". Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.0




