We are approaching the drop zone...

Stubble
Stubble Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
image

9114901123086562070984
Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Comments

  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Soon be the blast zone!
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get em Steve!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jimmyv723
    jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Bahahahaha that's awesome and perfect picture choice too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29
     
  • Chemnitz
    Chemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    LOOKOUT! Steve is striking again!
  • Crousefer
    Crousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    GET EM GOOD!
  • Edna20
    Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    image

    9114901123086562070984

    HEY! How'd you know what I look like? :) Dude, thanks so much, those are awesome and man, those cigars all look great. Some I've been seeing, but not yet had. And I'm starting to really enjoy Man O' Wars more and more.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!