Too much LOVE
smoke_em_if_you_got_em
Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
Chris has been on a roll the past few days and I am one of his victims....thank you bro!! you are too kind.
0
Comments
-
Come on Ro, you can never have too much Love. Enjoy my man, I didn't realize when packing it but that is one colorful bomb!!!0
-
Chris has got to be worn out by now.....Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?0
-
I can feel the Love from here. Nice job Chris.0
-
Chris you win ENABLER of week! Congrats!! Beautiful stuff right there....Enjoy Ro0
-
That's a understatement, nice job Bro.Bigshizza:Chris you win ENABLER of week! Congrats!! Beautiful stuff right there....Enjoy Ro0 -
Ooooo them there are purrrrty !
Chris is putting folks on notice lately !Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ? Follow on instagram @crguy19610





