I'm not low # Revenge

Glock1975
Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Chuck 9114 9999 4423 8764 3421 43
Shizz 9114 9999 4423 8764 3421 05

Comments

  • Chuck_N
    Chuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    UUUUFFFDDDAAA!!!! You shouldn't have.
  • Eulogy
    Eulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's certainly going to be low on sticks after this.
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have to keep your job safe Chuck
    Sammy and Chris your next.
  • jgibv
    jgibv Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    He's certainly going to be low on sticks after this.
    bahahah! pot stirrer!

    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    He's certainly going to be low on sticks after this.
    bahahah! pot stirrer!
    Wait so we need to send him some more to keep his supply up? Got it, I think I even have the address as well.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    He's certainly going to be low on sticks after this.
    bahahah! pot stirrer!
    Wait so we need to send him some more to keep his supply up? Got it, I think I even have the address as well.
    I'm going to eat cheese curds, then send u the results if u do Brad.
  • Eulogy
    Eulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    He's certainly going to be low on sticks after this.
    bahahah! pot stirrer!
    Irish wasn't around.
  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    avengethis:
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    He's certainly going to be low on sticks after this.
    bahahah! pot stirrer!
    Wait so we need to send him some more to keep his supply up? Got it, I think I even have the address as well.
    I'm going to eat cheese curds, then send u the results if u do Brad.
    Well just an fyi...what lands today from me was in no part about you being low. Just a friendly "hello"
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Glock1975:
    avengethis:
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    He's certainly going to be low on sticks after this.
    bahahah! pot stirrer!
    Wait so we need to send him some more to keep his supply up? Got it, I think I even have the address as well.
    I'm going to eat cheese curds, then send u the results if u do Brad.
    Well just an fyi...what lands today from me was in no part about you being low. Just a friendly "hello"
    1st I'm not low, *** stir Jim, 2nd don't make me take another Wisconsin guy out.
  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    avengethis:
    Glock1975:
    avengethis:
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    He's certainly going to be low on sticks after this.
    bahahah! pot stirrer!
    Wait so we need to send him some more to keep his supply up? Got it, I think I even have the address as well.
    I'm going to eat cheese curds, then send u the results if u do Brad.
    Well just an fyi...what lands today from me was in no part about you being low. Just a friendly "hello"
    1st I'm not low, *** stir Jim, 2nd don't make me take another Wisconsin guy out.
    Just settle down have a drink on me ;) and lets regroup.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Glock1975:
    avengethis:
    Glock1975:
    avengethis:
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    He's certainly going to be low on sticks after this.
    bahahah! pot stirrer!
    Wait so we need to send him some more to keep his supply up? Got it, I think I even have the address as well.
    I'm going to eat cheese curds, then send u the results if u do Brad.
    Well just an fyi...what lands today from me was in no part about you being low. Just a friendly "hello"
    1st I'm not low, *** stir Jim, 2nd don't make me take another Wisconsin guy out.
    Just settle down have a drink on me ;) and lets regroup.
    Yeah I hear ya
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we should all bomb Glock????
  • Chuck_N
    Chuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    So we should all bomb Glock????
    Yes, I order all the troops to lock, load, and fire at will. Glockzilla must be stopped!!
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    rsherman24:
    So we should all bomb Glock????
    Yes, I order all the troops to lock, load, and fire at will. Glockzilla must be stopped!!
    U 2 freaking turds are just as bad as Jim
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    He's certainly going to be low on sticks after this.
    bahahah! pot stirrer!
    Irish wasn't around.
    Yes I am, and I still agree. He is great at lying as he has proven over the years so he is lying when he says he isn't low. And now he is making the situation worse by sending out more since now he will be even lower. Hmmm what to do what to do what to do.... Anyone need his addy PM me.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • C-LOVE
    C-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Have to keep your job safe Chuck
    Sammy and Chris your next.
    I thought we talked about this?
  • Glock1975
    Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Glock1975:
    Have to keep your job safe Chuck
    Sammy and Chris your next.
    I thought we talked about this?
    Pillow talk doesn't count.