he blew up my cheerios
Crousefer
Posts: 445 ✭✭
So in a attempt to receive mail after recent attacks I put up a cheerios box on a stick. Welp Brad heard I wanted to try a My father and some Ava Maries. What does this guy so? He blows up my makeshift mail box for his own sick amusement! And man it was a doozie cause he tossed in a few of my favorite cammies to boot, and a few I don't know. Man thank you from the bottom of my heart. This isn't over cause I Hurd some things about coffee. Seriously thank you again!
0
Comments
-
Glad they made it there!Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White0 -
Bang bangOne God, One Truth0
-
That MoW Pa is also the maduro so you can compare that to the habano.Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White0 -
Way to go Brad nice!!!! Enjoy Scott those are some hella-good smokes!!!"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
-
Love the Morning Star vitola from Ave Maria. I bought a box for my wedding party and even non-cigar smokers loved 'em. Annnnd also FTW!ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico0



