It's his birthday and I get the gifts?
Edna20
Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
Comments
-
Nice work Irish!0
-
Nice tag alongs. Wow.0
-
That is a great selection, great job Brett!"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give". Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.0 -
Now that's a class act!! Way to go Irish!0
-
Wow. Thats a nice little package he sent you there.Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White0 -
Nice one Brett!0
-
Just like Brett to something like that, gotta send insurance along too. Nice hit.0
-
Glad it arrived safe Kelly and that you enjoyed what I sent. They all have 2+ years on them except for the OSOK which has 1+ year on it so they are all ready to smoke
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Nice hit Brett!0









