Bought some liquor from a foreigner and got blown up...
benhanks
Posts: 342 ✭✭

Looks like someone has been looking at my wish list. Thanks man! Cant wait to smoke them! I have also wanted a flask for a long time but never pulled the trigger, this is great...makes me look a little like an alcoholic but I can deal with that
0
Comments
-
That is A neat flask! The the rest is pretty sweet too!Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.0
-
Glad it all arrived safe bro enjoy and glad you liked it
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Hopefully a lot of basketball, cigars and bourbon this weekend. This will help!0
-
Naw, you won´t look like an alcoholic until you´re stumbling down a city street mid-day, sneaking swigs from the flask in your coat pocket.benhanks:makes me look a little like an alcoholic but I can deal with that
I'm jus' saying, I've seen a guy...maybe...something like that...*gulp*¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen
¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨0 -
What happens in Spain stays in Spain, huh?
0 -
Hahahahahahahaha"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0

