Aussie Roadkill
Chemnitz
Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
Comments
-
Ohhh...you gonna be on fire alright!!! 9114 9999 4423 8421 0964 71Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?0
-
Stubble:Ohhh...you gonna be on fire alright!!! 9114 9999 4423 8421 0964 71
Ouch. You may want to stop posting.0 -
I'll send him some Tucks pads0
-
Bwahahahahaha oh man that's funny ****"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
-
Damn!!!! I need to go get some of that! LolLife is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.0
-
I guess I'm the roadkill. Burning, smoldering, roadkill. Stubble just ran me over with a semi-trailer loaded with great cigars. Thank you, Steve, I have only had one of these and look forward to trying the rest, especially that Padron! Wow! (I think I'll smoke it and dream of one day having a thread that isn't jacked. :^P )Stubble:Ohhh...you gonna be on fire alright!!! 9114 9999 4423 8421 0964 71
0 -
Now that is some road kill, wow!"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give". Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.0 -
Hope you enjoy Brad...welcome home & sorry for crashing your Aussie roadkill party!!Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?0
-
Holy ****!!!"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0






