1 of these is not like the others.
avengethis
Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
Comments
-
What...even.....is....this....0
-
Holy $hit that is a big box followed by a bigger box."We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give". Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.0 -
Sending furniture? Thats crazyOne God, One Truth0
-
There will be blood0
-
-
Damn, dude is sending boxes, a counter top and a dishwasher. Yeah boy!!!!!!!!!!!0
-
Looks like moving day there!0
-
dibs on the chandelier lightRain:Damn, dude is sending boxes, a counter top and a dishwasher. Yeah boy!!!!!!!!!!!
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0 -
Holy crap0
-
Someone's dropping bombs.0
-
Holy hell!"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
-
One of those boxes is the right size for a small child... Someone is getting a small child in the mail.Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.0
-
Heavy munitions!!Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?0
-
Now that's a beating!!0
-
Holy freakin crap... I seriously wanna see what's in these boxes!¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen
¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨0 -
You never know. It could be a let down.Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White0 -
I would love for someone to ship a single petite corona in a box that big to someone, would laugh so hard hahaha!avengethis:You never know. It could be a let down."When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Crousefer:What...even.....is....this....
Looks like you're getting a table, friend0 -
Is one of those a bubble-wrapped case of Spotted Cow?East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 20140 -
Mmmm not a case.ejgorman:Is one of those a bubble-wrapped case of Spotted Cow?
One of the packages was supposed to land today. I dont know where I put the tracking numbers, so if you guys can confirm once they arrive that would be great. Thanks!Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White0 -
I want to watch em put it in the mail box then. She's a tiny little old lady!!!SM0K3Y:Crousefer:What...even.....is....this....
Looks like you're getting a table, friend0 -
That and some jacka$$ made your mailbox disappear...................Crousefer:
I want to watch em put it in the mail box then. She's a tiny little old lady!!!SM0K3Y:Crousefer:What...even.....is....this....
Looks like you're getting a table, friend0 -
Well I put a stick and a cheerios box out there for now....0
-
Jimbob - https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&tracknumbers=780337411857&cntry_code=us&clientype=ivpodalrt&language=english
Jerm - 9405510200829542867188Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White0 -
Mine came last night I'll post pictures later after work. Man you screwed up my cheerios box though brotha!0

















