WhenTexas Handshakes go....good?

SM0K3Y
SM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
So......thanks to urban dictionary, and Onestrangeone I now see what the "Texas Handshake" is really all about, ummmm I'm going to have to rethink this.....in all seriousness though, this leaves me speachless, for real way above and beyond (I only sent you 6, the gurkha didnt count!!) I thought my mathz was badz...crimeny. Many, many thanks to onestrangeone, there are so many here that were on my "I wanna try list". Good lookin out bud :)
photo 20150306_162904BC_zpsisbsa1j8.jpg

Comments

  • Eulogy
    Eulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an amazing hit. Those T-52's are awesome.
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy hell that's one impressive reach around err handshake ;) Enjoy Ray there ain't a bad cigar in there man! Nathan what a terrific show of generosity and pay it forward, awesome man well done!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • SM0K3Y
    SM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Speechless man, just wow, this whole community is sumthin else, and lesson learned LOL
  • Crousefer
    Crousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Yup see Nathan is a seriel handshaker around these parts. Very nice hit man!
  • matkn293
    matkn293 Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not a handshake! That is a pimpslap right up side yo head!

    Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

    Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!


  • Chemnitz
    Chemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Nathan hits hard. Enjoy Ray!
  • roland_7707
    roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Frack!!
    One God, One Truth
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    Nathan hits hard. Enjoy Ray!
    +1!