regius robusto - fivers for sale

jliu
jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
Hi ya'll. I don't need this many regius robustos. Offering up fivers for sale.

Comments

  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got any CC's or La Palinas?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • bigharpoon
    bigharpoon Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭
    PM, hombre.
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got any MOW? PM Sent
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    I love AJ. PMs sent. I can still do a couple more fivers if ya'lls are interested
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    All done. sank you
  • Martel
    Martel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    My wife just told me the other day that I could only **** up a deal right now if it were one of my top 5. How did I miss this. HTF around here.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

    I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jliu
    jliu Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    My wife just told me the other day that I could only **** up a deal right now if it were one of my top 5. How did I miss this. HTF around here.
    PM to you brahhh