Too funny for words.
Matt Marvel
Posts: 928 ✭
Comments
-
I think there is something wrong with your LINK closure Matty.... Everything I'd try to respond it'd hit the link...
The only way I could type this is to TAB to the text box and THEN write...0 -
ANYWAY!!!!
So..... does that mean all through college I was helping chicks get ready for "Sleeveless Season?"
They just said that I was a selfish pig and SWORE they didn't have daddy issues.... (Oh, and I apparently ruined their "Rachel" haircut" as well)0 -
ROFLMAO.....0
-
LMAO! I was hoping you would chime in on this thread. Btw, I didn't have any issues with the link. Not sure what happened.Lasabar:ANYWAY!!!!
So..... does that mean all through college I was helping chicks get ready for "Sleeveless Season?"
They just said that I was a selfish pig and SWORE they didn't have daddy issues.... (Oh, and I apparently ruined their "Rachel" haircut" as well)0 -
Hilarious!! (wipes tears from eyes)
They can get a work out and help a bro when he's feeling "down" ... I've got to remember that one!0 -
Yeah, I was in the living room chatting with my mom when the commercial came on. I had my back turned, listening to her, and mid-sentence she says "Oh my God, look at that." We laughed for a good ten minutes.nightmaremike31:Hilarious!! (wipes tears from eyes)
They can get a work out and help a bro when he's feeling "down" ... I've got to remember that one!0 -
I clicked the link and the videos wouldn't load. *sigh*0
-
Wow. Just wow.0


