Just because it's Monday...

Krieg
Krieg Posts: 5,211 ✭✭✭
I thought this was pretty cool.

link

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

  • NYHCx516x
    NYHCx516x Posts: 728 ✭
    Cant check it here at work... but holy crap.

    I didnt sleep well, and barely dragged myself into work. Its gonna be a long one.
  • Hawk55
    Hawk55 Posts: 846 ✭
    Excellent!!! Great rendition...the guitar player looks like he was really enjoying playing that song, on the other hand the organist ALMOST got into it.  cool
  • Hays
    Hays Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭
    That was pretty cool... very haunting melody.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

    ¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • One2gofst
    One2gofst Posts: 583 ✭
    Hells yes!
  • kaspera79
    kaspera79 Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    I thought this was pretty cool.

    link
    My father would watch LW every Sunday, I must have missed that one.. Fricken Great !
  • YankeeMan
    YankeeMan Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The scary part is - I remember when that tune first came out!
  • clearlysuspect
    clearlysuspect Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭✭
    When the camera is looking at him from the right (his left) he really looks like a young Christopher Walken. Probably just the lights.