typing on the forum
bass8844
Posts: 416
Hey guys...I swear I saw something on how to have spaces on your messages on here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help me out or direct me to where i can find it? Thanks
0
Comments
-
You mean vertical space -- i.e., paragraphs? Use <br> tags.0
-
yeah... there are all kinds of things you can do using html.
... if you know html
i dont know html
have i ever said i hate html? oh well.
the forum is good overall. its quite clear that i love this forum dispite its faults. I may hae a higher post count at eotac (not for long) but my love is on the cigar.com forum.0 -
cool
thanks
guys!0 -
Hey how did you get the break tag to show up?0
-
i had to hit "quote" to figure that out myself. when you hit "quote" to reply it shows how everything was typed. for instance if you type the word:madurofan:Hey how did you get the break tag to show up?
***
it will show up on the forum as little stars, but, when you reply with "quote " you will see what i had to say verbatum. youll see * *** *0 -
Instead of typing the less than and greater than characters around the "br", I typed the html character entity references for them.madurofan:Hey how did you get the break tag to show up?0 -



