Newsletter committee members please pm me.

Bob_Luken
Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm need to pass along on some info to the active members of the newsletter crew. Thanks.

Comments

  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I don't reply quickly, please be patient. I have to leave now. Probably should have waited to post this later but I'll reply to each PM asap.
  • twistedstem
    twistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    If I don't reply quickly, please be patient. I have to leave now. Probably should have waited to post this later but I'll reply to each PM asap.
    P.m to you brother
    no matter where you go, there you are.

  • 0patience
    0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM done. and my part done.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

    Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Bob_Luken
    Bob_Luken Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Done. and done.
    Thanks for checking in Tony and I'm still waiting to hear from others. Just want to make sure your post doesn't make it sound like we have concluded all committee business already. LOL
  • 0patience
    0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    0patience:
    Done. and done.
    Thanks for checking in Tony and I'm still waiting to hear from others. Just want to make sure your post doesn't make it sound like we have concluded all committee business already. LOL
    Editted it. Didn't think about that. Sorry
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

    Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • CharlieHeis
    CharlieHeis Posts: 9,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM
  • mmccartneydc
    mmccartneydc Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭
    PM