Shane?
Puff_Dougie
Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody heard from deejmemixx? I know he had a birthday this month. Hope he wasn't killed by flying debris.
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
0
Comments
-
Yeah we text during Seahawk games. He's doing good, still gets pissed when we Bomb him..lol0
-
Yes...yes I do lol. I am ok puff, living life and what not. Sorry for the delay in saying thanks for the package! The sticks are awesome0
-
*Fixed it for you, Shizz... ;^)Bigshizza:Yeah we text during Seahawk games. He's doing good, but wishes we would Bomb him more often..lol
Glad to hear from you, Shane!"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon0 -
Fixed it for ya Doug! ROFL!!Puff_Dougie:
*Fixed it for you, Shizz... ;^)Bigshizza:Yeah we text during Seahawk games. He's doing good, but wishes we would Bomb him and Doug more often..lol
Glad to hear from you, Shane!In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.Wylaff said:Atmospheric pressure and crap.0


