Viaje Stuffed Turkey

Echambers
Echambers Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if anyone is preordering these? If not, anyone know when these will be release?
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude! Didn't even know this existed, but as a Thanksgiving baby, I gots to get me some! Maybe I can sweet talk Mrs. Puff into it.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Does anyone know if anyone is preordering these? If not, anyone know when these will be release?
    Is this it?
    imagephoto IMAG2024.jpg
    my B&M had 5 left half off and I bought one. (Dark meat WLPI think) I called again just now and they were all gone. I wasn't real impressed with it. It was peppery and had pretty good flavor but got real hot so half way thru I put it out.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White Meat and Dark Meat Stuffed Turkey are coming out with Farmer Bill Hatchet in November. The previous Stuffed Turkey were White Label Projects. The new ones have some cool packaging and bands. I am going to try to score a few of each. If anyone is interested in splitting let me know. I need a solid commitment as I only want a fiver of each. I would look for these to release anytime in November since the Halloween stuff just released in October - Full Moon and Skull & Bones Mystery. I may get a box of each to split or do fivers on if you guys want to message me.
  • First_Warrior
    First_Warrior Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje away PM to you
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in a 2 way or 3 way. Box split that is. :) I'm curious about these. Just pm me whenever someone decided.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgan I plan on getting a box of each and you are on the list
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Morgan I plan on getting a box of each and you are on the list
    ok cool, keep me posted.
  • Echambers
    Echambers Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone heard anything?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing yet but I have a box of each reserved to split. Should be soon.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Stuffed Turkey is shipping. Have 3 fivers of each up for grabs. Not sure on price yet but it is 25 cigars split five ways. Trident and I are taking a fiver each. This will be the best price anywhere. Please post your name if interested.

    Viaje Stuffed Turkey Light
    1.
    2.
    3.
    Alternate

    Viaje Stuffed Turkey Dark
    1.
    2.
    3.
    Alternate
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you, sir.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Stuffed Turkey Light
    1. Bigshizza
    2.
    3.
    Alternate

    Viaje Stuffed Turkey Dark
    1. Bigshizza
    2.
    3.
    Alternate Puff_Dougie
  • kingjk729
    kingjk729 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭
    I'm in jakie cakes
  • kingjk729
    kingjk729 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Viaje Stuffed Turkey Light
    1. Bigshizza
    2. Kingjk729
    3.
    Alternate

    Viaje Stuffed Turkey Dark
    1. Bigshizza
    2.Kingjk729
    3.
    Alternate Puff_Dougie
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    I'm in jakie cakes
    Keep talking like that and we will be cuddling soon.
  • jd50ae
    jd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...still trying to come to grips with stuffing a turkey with cigars...
  • Echambers
    Echambers Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    ...still trying to come to grips with stuffing a turkey with cigars...
    What? You've never had a smoked turkey?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Stuffed Turkey Light
    1. Bigshizza
    2. Kingjk729
    3. Morgangeo
    Alternate

    Viaje Stuffed Turkey Dark
    1. Bigshizza
    2. Kingjk729
    3. Morgangeo
    Alternate Puff_Dougie

    Looks like this is done. Will PM you guys info when it is in. Trident will be handling the split. Thanks guys!
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Stuffed Turkey Light
    1. Bigshizza
    2. Kingjk729
    3. Morgangeo
    Alternate WaltBasil

    Viaje Stuffed Turkey Dark
    1. Bigshizza
    2. Kingjk729
    3. Morgangeo
    Alternate Puff_Dougie and WaltBasil

    Looks like this is done. Will PM you guys info when it is in. Trident will be handling the split. Thanks guys!
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Payment instructions sent please check PMs
  • MorganGeo
    MorganGeo Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done. Excited to try them! Thx for coordinating it all.