I dedicate this one to my uncle Augusto (results w/ pics)

danielzreyes
danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
Since everyone is upset about all the cheap yard gars I've been reviewing, thought I'd change it up to a super premium smoke this time. Stay tuned
photo AF400A1B-orig.jpg


Wow. I mean ..... I didn't know there was such thing as tobacco powder as fillers. The wrapper and binders were just whatever. I even found 2 stems in the binder. What really surprised me with this super premium stick was the filler. It was like saw dust. I'm not sure how none of the stuff came out of the foot. They must have some kind of super upgraded type mold because as soon as I got to the filler, that stuff came out like powder. And the smell omg. It smells like fresh cigarette tobacco. The cigar was about a 7 x 70 but I bet it would smoke in less than 30 min. C'mon uncle Augusto. You can do better than this.
Hope y'all enjoyed.
photo 305EE6E1-orig.jpg
photo C3F14BFE-orig.jpg
photo 390EF68A-orig.jpg
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

  • benhanks
    benhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Hey Guys, I'm new around here so help me out. Is this what that "report abuse" button is for??
  • variant2
    variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like somebody is feeling better today.

    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • FireRob
    FireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Eh, never heard of it, slice it up if it makes you feel like a big shot. Bet it's probably filled with tobacco leafs...
  • jbohon
    jbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    benhanks:
    Hey Guys, I'm new around here so help me out. Is this what that "report abuse" button is for??
    I almost fell off my chair laughing right now. Why didn't I ever think of that before? Perfect...


    “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Eulogy
    Eulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    variant2:
    Looks like somebody is feeling better today.

    Pho cures all ills.
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • LiquidChaos66
    LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to make a dissection request! can you hack up a Cohiba Red Dot? I wanna see what those buggers look like inside.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • jd50ae
    jd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That explains a bunch, WOW that is nasty looking.
  • dr_frankenstein56
    dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    see I told you guys these things suck.... anybody want some? i have a TON!

    Aj
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    see I told you guys these things suck.... anybody want some? i have a TON!

    Aj
    Please don't bad mouth my uncle Augusto
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No disrespect to your unc, but that is nasty.
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    WTF looks like uncle Augusto Cuban sandwich!
  • dr_frankenstein56
    dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    see I told you guys these things suck.... anybody want some? i have a TON!

    Aj
    Please don't bad mouth my uncle Augusto
    well I don't want his cousins getting lonely I will send them to you so they can be closer to family!

    Aj