It's been awhile ..... (updated. Reg line Padron review)

danielzreyes
danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure about the size, it's a type of petite lancero or panetela of some sort. (all the lancero talk lately ya know) . The wrapper was so tightly wrapped it fell apart during dissection. Two perfect size binders holding everything together. Fillers, beautiful long fillers. The roller is an obvious pro, beautifully constructed cigar. Oh yeah I almost forgot, the one longggggg stem the length of the cigar to give it it's awesome flavor. I hope you all enjoyed.
photo 190D4BE8-orig.jpg
photo 568975D1-orig.jpg
photo 316D2F00-orig.jpg
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

  • catfishbluezz
    catfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    You ***...
  • Puff_Dougie
    Puff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh... You can carve up all of those that you want.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Do it, do it, do it!!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Gray4lines
    Gray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bet you find a stem. or 3.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Only one delicious stem????
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Ken_Light
    Ken_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Only one delicious stem????
    Clearly we can conclude that stems are the most valuable part of any Padron. The higher the price, the more there are.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Gray4lines
    Gray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    SleevePlz:
    Only one delicious stem????
    Clearly we can conclude that stems are the most valuable part of any Padron. The higher the price, the more there are.
    The 50th anniv. must just be a bundle of stems
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Ken Light:
    SleevePlz:
    Only one delicious stem????
    Clearly we can conclude that stems are the most valuable part of any Padron. The higher the price, the more there are.
    The 50th anniv. must just be a bundle of stems
    I'm trying to get my hands on one so I can review it.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • youngryan216
    youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I don't understand the point of this. I feel like I'm looking at crime scene photos.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no point. It's why i do it ;)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jimmyv723
    jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    LMAO... I was totally being a smartass with the whole one long stem comment in that other thread. Figured I'd throw the actual info out and than add that in there so that's awesome.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29
     
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice doctor. I still like Padron
  • dr_frankenstein56
    dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    do it..... do it slowly....... do it..... belicioso.....

    This is good stuff.

    Aj
  • 90+_Irishman
    90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of my all time fav threads, keep it up DZR!! Don Arturo or Angel's Share next please!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • dennisking
    dennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    YES!!!!!