It Ain't About The Size of The Dog In The Fight....
Comments
-
-
-
Dude, Im Irish. That hurts. Lol0patience:Sorry Bro, it was begging for it.
One God, One Truth0 -
Double postOne God, One Truth0
-
Uh, yeah. That'd be us.90+ Irishman:
Poor Tara was home all alone. She walked calmly out to the mailbox, watching hummingbirds as she usually does. Sticks the key in the mailbox and then BOOM!! I'm just glad the kids were at school so they didn't have to witness the carnage. I got a call a little while later explaining to me that my wife had been in a horrible accident. Hit by 2 CC's and a bunch of other premium sticks. She's not sure if they're going to make it until I get home or not. They'd better, because if not she's in a world of trouble.
Don't worry Irishman, I have something special in mind for you... Bwahahahahaha!
“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC0 -
Glad they arrived safe and hope yall enjoy
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Nice job Brett! Enjoy Jay and Tara, very nice selection right there!0
-
Great hit Brett.0
-
Nice hit Brett0
-
Thanks Gang. When I hear that one of our soldiers here on the boards hasn't had a CC let alone seen one I knew something had to be done about that."When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
-
Nice hit Brett, I like seeing the thought people put into these!0
-
Thanks Ben much appreciatedbenhanks:Nice hit Brett, I like seeing the thought people put into these!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Dandy hit on a deserving Jarhead.0
-
-
Who is THEY Sherm..??? Sounds like I need to talk to THEM and teach them the error of their ways. And thanks lol just paying it forwardrsherman24:Nice hit Brett. And they said you didn't have any game left."When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Yes, but it is "Irish" in the first person, not Irish as a whole.roland_7707:
Dude, Im Irish. That hurts. Lol0patience:Sorry Bro, it was begging for it.
Then again, maybe it is. ROFL!In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.Wylaff said:Atmospheric pressure and crap.0 -
Nicely done there ankle biter!0
-
Thanks Roger when this is all over we should hook up and look at a trade or something. Actually scratch that I should introduce myself and thank you properly brother for all your support and helpFirst Warrior:Dandy hit on a deserving Jarhead.
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Lol thanks Jim but this ankle biter hasn't forgotten about youBigshizza:Nicely done there ankle biter!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Target 1 demolished. Target 2.... Bend over tomorrow's your day."When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
-
Sorry if I'm late to the party, work has been a *** and I couldn't get to the PO until today. That being said...
9114 9012 3080 3655 3360 74
You may now return to your regularly scheduled grumbling.0













