Be careful who you ask for a favor....
AshMe
Posts: 318 ✭
So our man "The3Stogies" let slip that he still had a 5V Limitada 2012, and since I needed one for my collection, I jumped at the opportunity. Little did I know, the trick was on me!! Check it out...
Very good taste my friend. I'm gonna love hittin you back for this one....stay tuned...
Very good taste my friend. I'm gonna love hittin you back for this one....stay tuned... "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?" - Genie, in Aladdin.
0
Comments
-
Awesome hit congrats!"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
-
Did lead you down the garden path a little. That Atano is a few years old, very tasty but be careful my friend, lol.0
-
Check your six....
9405903699300260350904"Do you smoke? Mind if I do?" - Genie, in Aladdin.0 -
What a great guy! lol Killer line-up too! but it looks like that undercrown is expired.. you might want to send that to me for proper disposal.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.0 -
Don't let Chris fool you that Undercrown is fresh I just got some, he's no bomb disposal expert, lol. Just worked 3 weeks without a day off so I'm sitting on my 6 today Mike, so it will be ready.0


