I'm It, But Who's Next?
The3Stogies
Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Chris has struck again! He tagged me told me I'm it but his return addy is persona non grata, nice. Guess I will have to tag someone else then. Great selection Chris, never met a MOW or Cohiba I didn't like, and the others are new to me. Glad your putting the case to use, knew it would be a good home, lol. Thank you so much
0
Comments
-
You are quite welcome!
Hope you enjoy the "new to you" sticks! If not... Blame Shizza... well its not really his fault... he just seemed like a good scapegoat.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.0 -
Another good hit by Chris0
-
Solid hit on a fine fellow.0
-
YOU'RE NEXT
Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29
0 -
Don't you feel it......everyone is next.0
-
Que the ominous music...jd50ae:Don't you feel it......everyone is next.
“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC0




