OMG L33t Post count of 500 contest WINNERS!!!!!!
avengethis
Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is numero 500 for me. So to celebrate I will run a contest. I have 1 cooler and 1 humidor. Guess how many total sticks I have at this moment sitting in the 2 combined. If you are feeling adventurous you can guess how many in each individually. Winner will be the closest total and if somebody guesses individuals I will have something for the closest on that one as well.
Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
0
Comments
-
I'm gonna say 213 total. 37 in the humi and and 176 in the cooler.
“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC0 -
Oh I am going to run this until Wednesday.Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White0 -
Congrats on the post count!Money can't buy taste0
-
I'm gonna guess 192. 35 in the humi and 157 in the cooler. Thanks for the contest and congrats on the post count.0
-
2070
-
278“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)
0 -
One. The Price Is Right rules, right?0
-
I'll say 273.0
-
Grats on the milestone! I love it when people stick around a while and help continue to perpetuate what this forum is all about.LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0
-
Congrats on 500, Brad! I'll guess 327 sticks total. 250 in the cooler and 77 in the humi."When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon0
-
Congrats on the post count brother!!I'll guess 500 posts 500 cigars!no matter where you go, there you are.0
-
Congratulations on the big Five Double-O. I'm going to guess 30 in the humidor and 185 in the cooler. 215 total"Do you smoke? Mind if I do?" - Genie, in Aladdin.0
-
280, Congrats on 5000
-
Congrats!! I'll take 420.^Troll: DO NOT FEED.0
-
Congrats on the 500 posts. I'll take 236 total with 86 in the humi and 150 in the cooler.0
-
Destiny0
-
Congrats on the post count and it's nice to have you around.0
-
Congrats! 98 in the humi and 389 in the cooler0
-
Congrats!
Cooler: 265, Humi: 28 ---- Total: 293
Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
0 -
-
392 - 42 and 350 in the cooler0
-
Congrats Roger, stick around and it's been great having you here, to many many more posts brother!"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
-
Brian posted a guess? We should all just quit now.brianetz1:392 - 42 and 350 in the cooler0 -
Congrats on the 500 bud!!!0
-
Just a reminder that this will be running until tomorrow at some point. Get your guess in if you want a nice little package of goodies.Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White0 -
303One God, One Truth0
-
2670
-
175, cooler, 75 humi, congrats on the post count!0
-
Ken Light:Congrats!! I'll take 420.
Is that your pick, or what you are doing?0 -
Noon CST is the cutoff so you have 3 hours and 15 minutes to get your guess in.Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White0























