Smoke VS. Glock Round 2000 updated 11/22/2014
Glock1975
Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Comments
-
Dem's fighting words fo sho!! Very nice selection R0
-
Got the popcorn ready. This is going to be a doozy!
Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!
Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!
0 -
Bring it son! Let's do this....sike, stop playin man!0
-
Damn I thought I felt the ground rumble today. Must've been an aftershock rumbled through the whole state. Way to go R!
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0 -
Wait til Christmas time John...got something special planned for you sir.jgibv:Damn I thought I felt the ground rumble today. Must've been an aftershock rumbled through the whole state. Way to go R!0 -
Does it involve a bow and a box???smoke em if you got em:
Wait til Christmas time John...got something special planned for you sir.jgibv:Damn I thought I felt the ground rumble today. Must've been an aftershock rumbled through the whole state. Way to go R!0 -
no...lolBigshizza:
Does it involve a bow and a box???smoke em if you got em:
Wait til Christmas time John...got something special planned for you sir.jgibv:Damn I thought I felt the ground rumble today. Must've been an aftershock rumbled through the whole state. Way to go R!0 -
That's your box Shizz.Bigshizza:
Does it involve a bow and a box???smoke em if you got em:
Wait til Christmas time John...got something special planned for you sir.jgibv:Damn I thought I felt the ground rumble today. Must've been an aftershock rumbled through the whole state. Way to go R!0 -
This thread is about you and Ray....wtf man???!?!!?smoke em if you got em:
Wait til Christmas time John...got something special planned for you sir.jgibv:Damn I thought I felt the ground rumble today. Must've been an aftershock rumbled through the whole state. Way to go R!
* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *0 -
Nicely done Royln!0
-
Hey Ro Ro!!! 9114 9011 8986 6055 8050 280
-
smoke em if you got em:
Wait til Christmas time John...got something special planned for you sir.jgibv:Damn I thought I felt the ground rumble today. Must've been an aftershock rumbled through the whole state. Way to go R!
Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29
0 -
you shouldn't have.....no really you shouldn't have! its like that?Glock1975:Hey Ro Ro!!! 9114 9011 8986 6055 8050 280 -
Get em Royln, he is of the the opinion he's untouchable. Teach him how wrong he issmoke em if you got em:
you shouldn't have.....no really you shouldn't have! its like that?Glock1975:Hey Ro Ro!!! 9114 9011 8986 6055 8050 28
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Are u still trying to recruit? Wrong guy to try that on. RoRo is with me.90+ Irishman:
Get em Royln, he is of the the opinion he's untouchable. Teach him how wrong he issmoke em if you got em:
you shouldn't have.....no really you shouldn't have! its like that?Glock1975:Hey Ro Ro!!! 9114 9011 8986 6055 8050 28
0 -
UH huh...Glock1975:
Are u still trying to recruit? Wrong guy to try that on. RoRo is with me.90+ Irishman:
Get em Royln, he is of the the opinion he's untouchable. Teach him how wrong he issmoke em if you got em:
you shouldn't have.....no really you shouldn't have! its like that?Glock1975:Hey Ro Ro!!! 9114 9011 8986 6055 8050 28
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
no need to fight over me fellas...90+ Irishman:
UH huh...Glock1975:
Are u still trying to recruit? Wrong guy to try that on. RoRo is with me.90+ Irishman:
Get em Royln, he is of the the opinion he's untouchable. Teach him how wrong he issmoke em if you got em:
you shouldn't have.....no really you shouldn't have! its like that?Glock1975:Hey Ro Ro!!! 9114 9011 8986 6055 8050 28
0 -
Kryptonite brothasmoke em if you got em:
no need to fight over me fellas...90+ Irishman:
UH huh...Glock1975:
Are u still trying to recruit? Wrong guy to try that on. RoRo is with me.90+ Irishman:
Get em Royln, he is of the the opinion he's untouchable. Teach him how wrong he issmoke em if you got em:
you shouldn't have.....no really you shouldn't have! its like that?Glock1975:Hey Ro Ro!!! 9114 9011 8986 6055 8050 28
0 -
BWAHAHAHAHAHABigshizza:
Kryptonite brothasmoke em if you got em:
no need to fight over me fellas...90+ Irishman:
UH huh...Glock1975:
Are u still trying to recruit? Wrong guy to try that on. RoRo is with me.90+ Irishman:
Get em Royln, he is of the the opinion he's untouchable. Teach him how wrong he issmoke em if you got em:
you shouldn't have.....no really you shouldn't have! its like that?Glock1975:Hey Ro Ro!!! 9114 9011 8986 6055 8050 28
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Ok ok Ray Ray....I got your package in the mail today and I must say job well done! This ish is just getting started! I have already started plotting my next strike in this never ending family battle. Will post DC# when I get back from ATL son! I'll text it to you as well.....thanks for the smokes
0 -
D@MN son you got demolished! Congrats Royln, and amazing job RayRay thats insane! EFF em up Royln!!!!!smoke em if you got em:"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Damn those are sexy !! Nice job Jerm... Enjoy Krpt0
-
-
Roro got decked!0
-
-
-
WTG Ro!! Damn nice hit but I thought your dance card was taken...?0
-
Oh he's dancing alright! This is a great battle!0
-
This is ramping up big time, and using CCOM to launch, brilliant. I feel sorry for all your neighbors in this fued0
-
Awesome awesome hit Royln!!!! Love seeing that old man RayRay getting his AZZ kicked
Enjoy brother that's a nice setup right there!! "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0
















