Sorry CLove....
smoke_em_if_you_got_em
Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
Prior to the Jericho Hill release Chris and I decided to split a box. Well that was early August and I never posted the pics of the split and other great sticks that he has sent me. And for that all I can say is.....my bad dude! I've smoked at least 7 of the JH's and the long live the king..looking forward to the Angels Anvil. Sorry for the crappy pic and thanks again Chris
0
Comments
-
Wow that's awesome!!!! Nice going Chris and better late than never Royln hahaha jk!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."0 -
Love the Angels Anvil just wish the size was smaller but a great smoke! Chris tossing in the quality ish....0
-
Ohhhhhh...Man those look good! Nice trade!0
-
You're welcome Royln, No big deal on not posting the pic. It never even crossed my mind, you had other stuff to take care of.0



