Lessons Learned
jbohon
Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
I learned an interesting lesson today. Be careful who you bomb, the destructive force of the retaliation may be too much to bear!
Chemnitz: The wife and I would like to offer our thanks for your generous bomb. I needed a new mailbox anyway. Actually, after this I may need a new house! We're still reeling from the hit and trying to decide which one to smoke first!
Man, you guys play rough!!
Chemnitz: The wife and I would like to offer our thanks for your generous bomb. I needed a new mailbox anyway. Actually, after this I may need a new house! We're still reeling from the hit and trying to decide which one to smoke first!
Man, you guys play rough!!
“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
0
Comments
-
Nicely done0
-
Geez Brad resembles the Ark...0
-
Bigshizza:Geez Brad resembles the Ark...
Cigark I guess you could say lol... Nice hit fo shoKen Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29
0 -
Mmmmm tasty looking bomb there. Definitely destroyed the mailbox.Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White0 -
Destruction! Love it!0
-
Glad they got there. I hope you both have fun sampling some new sticks together. The Four Kicks is one of my new favs. Surprisingly the Leccia Luchador pairs well with tequila! Got the idea from Leccia-tobacco.com which has this and other pairing options. Enjoy!0
-
Chemnitz:Glad they got there. I hope you both have fun sampling some new sticks together. The Four Kicks is one of my new favs. Surprisingly the Leccia Luchador pairs well with tequila! Got the idea from Leccia-tobacco.com which has this and other pairing options. Enjoy!
Good job ole boy......love it when there is a spouse who also enjoys cigars.0 -
Chemnitz:Glad they got there. I hope you both have fun sampling some new sticks together. The Four Kicks is one of my new favs. Surprisingly the Leccia Luchador pairs well with tequila! Got the idea from Leccia-tobacco.com which has this and other pairing options. Enjoy!
We are both looking forward to them. I also appreciate the pairs. You'd be amazed how hard it is to get a stick back from that woman! Thank you again sir!
“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC0






