Schooled by the Professor...
Puff_Dougie
Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, I came home after an extra long day today to find some packages on the front porch. Two of them were expected. One was a trade with a brother from another forum. The second was a prize package from Sherm from the Movie Trivia thread.
"What's this third box?" I said to myself as I suddenly heard the ticking sound... BOOM!

Why, Ken Light?? I have been behaving myself. What could I have done to cause a mild mannered college professor to commit such an act of savagery? Air Bender... Padron... and a lovely trio of MOWs! Thank you, sir! This was truly unexpected and much appreciated!
"What's this third box?" I said to myself as I suddenly heard the ticking sound... BOOM!

Why, Ken Light?? I have been behaving myself. What could I have done to cause a mild mannered college professor to commit such an act of savagery? Air Bender... Padron... and a lovely trio of MOWs! Thank you, sir! This was truly unexpected and much appreciated!
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
0
Comments
-
Nice hit Ken!0
-
Very nice and it's from his 3000 post MOW FTW Badge pass Doug. He definitely went above and beyond didn't he.Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29
0 -
Mild mannered. Well there's a new one.^Troll: DO NOT FEED.0
-
Ooooooh nice bomb!
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.0 -
I am in double love with that Air Bender! Great hit!0
-
Awesome!!0
-
Nice hit Ken, all tasty sticks right there0
-
Mmmmmmmm airbender chisel!Money can't buy taste0







