One Year Contest!
No_one21
Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
Just realized it's been a year since I joined here. Time really flies, and I'm very very thankful for everything you guys have done for me and your overall generosity. So that being said, I have 2 cigars left from a sampler I bought last year that arrived 8/14/13. I'm going to smoke one of those on 8/14/14 or soon after lol
The first person who guesses one of the cigars correctly by that date will get a sampler from CCOM that I'll try to choose with the winner's likes in mind.
If someone guesses the other one after the first is guessed, I send them a smaller surprise gift. And.... GO!
The first person who guesses one of the cigars correctly by that date will get a sampler from CCOM that I'll try to choose with the winner's likes in mind.
If someone guesses the other one after the first is guessed, I send them a smaller surprise gift. And.... GO!
0
Comments
-
Alec Bradley Tempus0
-
Congrats on anniversary. Il say a diesel unholy cocktail0
-
Lets say a Man o war ArmadaTwo people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.0
-
Ramon burso genesis0
-
5 Vegas Series A...Also I sent you a pm.Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White0 -
Cohiba red dot
Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!
Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!
0 -
Is he a new blender..?Sorry, I'm on my period. Dodgers lost to the Cubs, I'm losing by two in Fantasy Baseball....ugh!!!brianetz1:Ramon burso genesis0 -
Congrats and macanudo.
Thanks for the contest!-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."0 -
Congrats! Oliva Saison. Thanks for the contest0
-
If I win, send my smokes to EChambers please. kthx0
-
Congrats Sammy, it's been a pleasure having u around and getting to know ya bro. I will say u got yourself a my father sampler.0
-
Nub Dub and congrats!!!0
-
Congrats Samuel you smart ass kid... I'd say a Black Pearl0
-
Congrats on the milestone. I'll guess a Rocky Patel Decade.LLA - Lancero Lovers of America0
-
La Gloria Cubana, by Jiminy.“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)
0 -
-
Now why would you say such a silly thing?Rain:If I win, send my smokes to EChambers please. kthx-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."0 -
Wow that was quick! You win!!!matkn293:Cohiba red dot0 -
Very quick yourself too. Just late enough for second, but congrats!!!Echambers:Congrats and macanudo.
Thanks for the contest!0 -
Very funny.avengethis:5 Vegas Series A...Also I sent you a pm.
To the winners, please pm me your Addy and I will follow up soon. Something came up tonight so I may be MIA for a little.0 -
Holy crap. That was just a shot in the dark! Congrats on one year!!! Thank you for the contest.No_one21:
Wow that was quick! You win!!!matkn293:Cohiba red dotLife is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!
Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!
0 -
Dont admit that. But you must feel guilty winning then...sheesh, atleast i thought maybe you took an educated guess from here: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/685929.aspxmatkn293:
Holy crap. That was just a shot in the dark! Congrats on one year!!! Thank you for the contest.No_one21:
Wow that was quick! You win!!!matkn293:Cohiba red dot
Or even here: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/AddPost.aspx?PostID=685368&Quote=True0 -
Haha I was hoping someone would do the research but apparently it was easy. Just FYI the Cohiba RD is nowhere near my favorite now.bearb:
Dont admit that. But you must feel guilty winning then...sheesh, atleast i thought maybe you took an educated guess from here: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/685929.aspxmatkn293:
Holy crap. That was just a shot in the dark! Congrats on one year!!! Thank you for the contest.No_one21:
Wow that was quick! You win!!!matkn293:Cohiba red dot
Or even here: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/AddPost.aspx?PostID=685368&Quote=True0 -
PM me your addy Mark.matkn293:
Holy crap. That was just a shot in the dark! Congrats on one year!!! Thank you for the contest.No_one21:
Wow that was quick! You win!!!matkn293:Cohiba red dot0 -
-
Great! Glad they got there. Echambers I'm having trouble finding time to get yours out and I'm sorry, soon though. Soooooooon0
-
Nice selection, one of those Antano Dark's kicked my ass.0
-
Awesome lineup!0
-
Nice Sammy!!0
-
No worries at all.No_one21:Great! Glad they got there. Echambers I'm having trouble finding time to get yours out and I'm sorry, soon though. Soooooooon-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."0
















