Got Lit by a good Mate!

Chemnitz
Chemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
YES! I now have a stogie stand! I'm now legit AND this will greatly improve my sock porn. Thanks Daniel!! As soon as these go through the freezing process they will be very useful! Thanks mate!

image

Comments

  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    The ever popular stogie stand! Nice hit Daniel!
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DZRDZRDZRDZR
  • danielzreyes
    danielzreyes Posts: 8,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy brother
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Daniel, those stands are cool.
  • SleevePlz
    SleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Daniel, I have to apologize. The other day, my BIL and I were enjoying a cigar and some cookies. Somehow, I forgot to use the Cookie Stand. I have failed you :(
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Tyland64
    Tyland64 Posts: 712 ✭
    Another quality stogie stand by DZR gets a new home. Nice hit Daniel