A huge thank you to the Shizz
Patrickbrick
Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
Comments
-
Excellent my friend! I really like that DPG you will find it very enjoyable.0
-
Oh..ho mama they are good! Nice work Jim!0
-
That's a hook up right there!! Nice work Jim0
-
Nice hit and I really like the regular DPG Blue but haven't had the Maduro yet. Seems like everyone is liking it though which doesn't surprise me at all.Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29
0 -
O yes I am loving it, great flavor, I am taking my sweet time with it."We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give". Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.0 -
Very cool and sometimes when they make Maduro versions they just don't translate well but it's a DPG. Pretty much anything he does I like. Far too many to have tried them all but the ones I have had were great.Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29
0




