Toombes has a Bday!

jsnake
jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
A little bird told me Toombes is having a birthday bash on the 2nd. Not sure what day his birthday actually is but if you want to tell him happy birthday I will gladly share his address and underwear size with you. Oh and if you didn't know he digs fancy socks.

Comments

  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm it to me. I'll get something out.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • kingjk729
    kingjk729 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    A little bird told me Toombes is having a birthday bash on the 2nd. Not sure what day his birthday actually is but if you want to tell him happy birthday I will gladly share his address and underwear size with you. Oh and if you didn't know he digs fancy socks.

    You'll see sir..........
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    jsnake:
    A little bird told me Toombes is having a birthday bash on the 2nd. Not sure what day his birthday actually is but if you want to tell him happy birthday I will gladly share his address and underwear size with you. Oh and if you didn't know he digs fancy socks.

    You'll see sir..........

    In case no one already knew, Jimmy's birthday is the same day as mine. Just sayin'...
  • jimmyv723
    jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    kingjk729:
    jsnake:
    A little bird told me Toombes is having a birthday bash on the 2nd. Not sure what day his birthday actually is but if you want to tell him happy birthday I will gladly share his address and underwear size with you. Oh and if you didn't know he digs fancy socks.

    You'll see sir..........

    In case no one already knew, Jimmy's birthday is the same day as mine. Just sayin'...


    Wow, pushed Jim right under the proverbial bus there, ouch.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29
     
  • RCY_Cigars
    RCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Birthday Bash, I like the sound of that. The clock is ticking :)
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Birthday Bash, I like the sound of that. The clock is ticking :)

    Well, I don't like the sound of it. By the way, the clock is ticking faster since it's tomorrow.
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duck and cover son!
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    kingjk729:
    jsnake:
    A little bird told me Toombes is having a birthday bash on the 2nd. Not sure what day his birthday actually is but if you want to tell him happy birthday I will gladly share his address and underwear size with you. Oh and if you didn't know he digs fancy socks.

    You'll see sir..........

    In case no one already knew, Jimmy's birthday is the same day as mine. Just sayin'...
    I have Jimmy's address too! I'll give it out for free. May even write it on a bathroom wall.
  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If somebody can pm me addresses and board names I want to send out some packages.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Lawdamercy! Even the new guys are getting in on it.
  • brianetz1
    brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    it is very nice to see all these august birthdays
  • Tyland64
    Tyland64 Posts: 712 ✭
    All these birthdays this week and I have been so busy on my off days. photo photo77_zpsbf487ba4.jpg
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Toombes:
    kingjk729:
    jsnake:
    A little bird told me Toombes is having a birthday bash on the 2nd. Not sure what day his birthday actually is but if you want to tell him happy birthday I will gladly share his address and underwear size with you. Oh and if you didn't know he digs fancy socks.

    You'll see sir..........

    In case no one already knew, Jimmy's birthday is the same day as mine. Just sayin'...


    Wow, pushed Jim right under the proverbial bus there, ouch.

    Our beloved kingjk729 was one of the first brothers I did business with after joining ccom and he thrashed me royally. I suppose this is retaliation for the beating I took from him.
  • kingjk729
    kingjk729 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    jimmyv723:
    Toombes:
    kingjk729:
    jsnake:
    A little bird told me Toombes is having a birthday bash on the 2nd. Not sure what day his birthday actually is but if you want to tell him happy birthday I will gladly share his address and underwear size with you. Oh and if you didn't know he digs fancy socks.

    You'll see sir..........

    In case no one already knew, Jimmy's birthday is the same day as mine. Just sayin'...


    Wow, pushed Jim right under the proverbial bus there, ouch.

    Our beloved kingjk729 was one of the first brothers I did business with after joining ccom and he thrashed me royally. I suppose this is retaliation for the beating I took from him.

    Nothing to see here just move along ....... Haven't I been destroyed enough this month????? Gang war hit from Shizz at the beginning of the month, then the birthday bombings from Chuck Effin Norris , and then Luke sending me a birthday bomb. Can't a guy get a little reprieve??
  • jimmyv723
    jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Toombes:
    jimmyv723:
    Toombes:
    kingjk729:
    jsnake:
    A little bird told me Toombes is having a birthday bash on the 2nd. Not sure what day his birthday actually is but if you want to tell him happy birthday I will gladly share his address and underwear size with you. Oh and if you didn't know he digs fancy socks.

    You'll see sir..........

    In case no one already knew, Jimmy's birthday is the same day as mine. Just sayin'...


    Wow, pushed Jim right under the proverbial bus there, ouch.

    Our beloved kingjk729 was one of the first brothers I did business with after joining ccom and he thrashed me royally. I suppose this is retaliation for the beating I took from him.

    Nothing to see here just move along ....... Haven't I been destroyed enough this month????? Gang war hit from Shizz at the beginning of the month, then the birthday bombings from Chuck Effin Norris , and then Luke sending me a birthday bomb. Can't a guy get a little reprieve??


    Nice try Jim but I think you already know the answer to that question.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29
     
  • brianetz1
    brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i think i'll bump this up to the top to deflect attention
  • Bigshizza
    Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proof is in da puddin

    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6512 98
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    If somebody can pm me addresses and board names I want to send out some packages.
    Still need these?
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Proof is in da puddin

    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6512 98

    photo 2014-07-28-18-23-52--125310862_zps51xfaaen.jpeg
  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    avengethis:
    If somebody can pm me addresses and board names I want to send out some packages.
    Still need these?
    Yes Please
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok let me grab my address book.
  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    jsnake:
    avengethis:
    If somebody can pm me addresses and board names I want to send out some packages.
    Still need these?
    Yes Please
    Can someone pleases message our brother here those addresses? I had an emergency come up and won't be able to get that info for a few days. All is ok.
  • jimmyv723
    jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    jimmyv723:
    Toombes:
    kingjk729:
    jsnake:
    A little bird told me Toombes is having a birthday bash on the 2nd. Not sure what day his birthday actually is but if you want to tell him happy birthday I will gladly share his address and underwear size with you. Oh and if you didn't know he digs fancy socks.

    You'll see sir..........

    In case no one already knew, Jimmy's birthday is the same day as mine. Just sayin'...


    Wow, pushed Jim right under the proverbial bus there, ouch.

    Our beloved kingjk729 was one of the first brothers I did business with after joining ccom and he thrashed me royally. I suppose this is retaliation for the beating I took from him.


    We joined about a month apart and he was the first to get me too so I know what you mean. That's cool you guys have the same BDay too and mine's six days before you guys so go Leos, woot.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29
     
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Sweet Mother of God! Checked the mail yesterday and found not one, but two lock box keys. Slightly confused and skeered I was, and with good cause. This is the carnage that was laid out before upon opening THREE boxes!
    First, from avengethis. Excellent selection of sticks, brother. Thanks a bunch for feeding my AVO addiction!
    photo 20140730_210906_zpsrradmufe.jpg
    Next, Luke ripped me a new one with some lancero loving. Much obliged, partner!
    photo 20140730_211047_zpsaoejsobs.jpg
    Last, but certainly not least, BigShizza. Jim blew me out of the water with a monster hit including an Apocalypse birdhouse, a great selection of Viaje and assorted smokes plus a new feeder and suet block. I'm absolutely speechless. Jim, I can't thank you enough, my brother!
    photo 20140730_211606_zpsr4xth1xa.jpg
  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy and Jim always has to make a mark.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I will, brother. You hit me with a handful of favorites!
    Yeah, Jim doesn't know the meaning of "too much".
  • Tyland64
    Tyland64 Posts: 712 ✭
    Glad they made it safe. Kingjk had your back haha.....
  • Toombes
    Toombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    Glad they made it safe. Kingjk had your back haha.....

    So, Jimmy - Jam had his hand in this pickle jar? Good! Considering he hit me this morning with a pant load of great smokes, I believe payback is in order. Muwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
  • jimmyv723
    jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Tyland64:
    Glad they made it safe. Kingjk had your back haha.....

    So, Jimmy - Jam had his hand in this pickle jar? Good! Considering he hit me this morning with a pant load of great smokes, I believe payback is in order. Muwahahahahahahahahahahaha!


    Shhhhh, don't say anything but I hit Jimbo pretty hard already too ha ha.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29