I swear he said....
Bigshizza
Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
I will send you ONE..... From the "Funny Beer Titles" I made a comment about Brianak's beer he posted. I thought the title was hilarious and next thing I know I get a PM..., what's your addy I'll send you one. O.k. no biggie until I get the hefty package with 3 bottles, coffee and cigars! Damn he wasn't playing around!! Thanks Brian, I really appreciate it!!
0
Comments
-
That is so cool. Love when guys mix it up. You know like with birdhouses even. Enjoy brother!!0
-
So cool! You gotta love beers called panty peeler and morning wood.0
-
Nice hit!Team O'Donnell FTW!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White0 -
Man..beer.coffee cigars...doesn't get any better!0
-
Great hit on a great BOTL!!"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon0
-
-
Thank you Sherm I was thinking the same thing lmao.....rsherman24:Jim questioning math. Pot vs Kettle? Nice all around hit there0 -
That's one hell of a bomb right there. Beer, coffee and cigars very nice.0
-
rsherman24:Jim questioning math. Pot vs Kettle? Nice all around hit there
That and the fact that No One around here can count lol.Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29
0 -
Well I did only send one of the bottles you asked for.0
-
People wonder why I send out calculators.0










