John'****...

Bigshizza
Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
Good to the last drop!! Great selection of cigars and wonderful coffee that I'm really looking forward to drinking! Thanks sooooo much John for the great package!!
image

Comments

  • jsnake
    jsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit on a guy who deserves a good beat down.
  • The3Stogies
    The3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Coffee and cigars is my life support, great hit.
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Looney lake beat down..love it!
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't go wrong there. Coffee and great smokes. Been looking to try that Nirvana
  • jgibv
    jgibv Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad it all made it intact, jim.

    LMK how those smokes are .... only had the la palina before (i think i had it in a different size though)

    and those beans are fresh!!! love the costa rican and ethiopian in our pour over at home, hope they taste just as good with your french press!

    * I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

  • OchoZacho
    OchoZacho Posts: 1,471 ✭
    NOSOSTROS!!!! I haven't seen those in a few years! Way to go!