Trade with Brad (Avengethis)

Bigshizza
Bigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks for the great sticks! This is his first trade and I will return some goodness back to him 10-fold!! Feel free to trade with confidence. Thanks again
image

Comments

  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it there in 1 piece. Enjoy.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • rsherman24
    rsherman24 Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take it easy on the new guy Jim. Nice trade
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice knowing ya Brad!
  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got extra food in my shelter. I should be good.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Darktower007
    Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    I've got extra food in my shelter. I should be good.
    Hope you got a deep bunker!
    lol imagephoto B-2_spirit_bombin_edit_1405384618419.jpg
  • Lee.mcglynn
    Lee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    This will not end nicely! Don't tickle a mad man!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jimmyv723
    jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Always fun seeing the new guys smack the vets around a bit...

    Even more fun seeing the vets destroy the new guys as payback.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29
     
  • 0patience
    0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Brad.
    But that's kind of like poking your hand into the rattlesnake den. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

    Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • ejgorman
    ejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Nicely done Brad.
    But that's kind of like poking your hand into the rattlesnake den. LOL!
    Hand? I think substituting another extremity would make for a more realistic analogy!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • avengethis
    avengethis Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told my wife to be careful with the mall if there are any boxes that show up. They might be rigged to go boom on opening.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White